Only Mine...

Narrator's POV

An hour later, Astre Phantomhive was sitting at the solarium's breakfast table, his brother sitting across from him.

It was strange to be eating with his brother again after four years of breakfast alone, so he did not know how to fall back into the intimacy they once shared.

It seemed Ciel noticed his stiffness, "Relax, little brother, it is breakfast, not a dinner party."

Astre nodded, beginning to eat from the plate he had been served: buttery, soft scrambled eggs with chives, smoked salmon, scones with clotted cream and jam, and a fruit salad was what breakfast was today.

Cutting off a piece of the salmon and eating it with some eggs when he suddenly began to cough.

Ciel was immediately concerned, standing and rushing to his side, trying to help him unsuccessfully.

Eventually, a small pin bone emerged from Astre's mouth, a string of saliva holding it to his lips.

The undead boy swiped the bone -saliva and all- onto his index finger, telling the servants to get the cooks.

The head chef soon arrived, along with the rest of the cooks.

"You wanted to speak with us, my lord?" The head chef asked

Ciel nodded, "Yes, which one of you prepared the fish?"

"I did, sir." One of the chefs said

"Do you know what this is?" Ciel asked, holding out his finger

The poissonier nodded, "A salmon bone, my lord."

"Yes, what was it doing in my brother's breakfast?" The earl asked

"I must have missed it when I prepared the fish to be smoked, sir, it was a small mistake." The fish chef said

"Small? Do you realize what could've happened if he had not managed to cough it up?" Ciel asked, scowling

The man bit his lip, realizing how the conversation was heading, "I suppose he could have gotten it lodged in his throat."

"Yes, so you understand the severity of this?" The undead boy questioned

"I do, my lord, please forgive me." The poissonier nodded

"What do you think I should do, Astre, should I forgive him?" Ciel asked his twin

Astre was silent for a few seconds before shaking his head, "No, I could have died."

The older brother smiled at his twin before picking up his fork and sticking it in the offending chef's left eye.

The poissonier fell to the ground, trying to pull the fork out of his face, taking eye and all with it.

Ciel kicked him, "Get out of my sight."

The kitchen staff quickly left, dragging the injured member away.

Astre said nothing as this all occurred, knowing his brother had always had a mean streak, so he was not really surprised.

***

After their meal, the twins went to the sitting room.

They did not play chess as the younger brother assumed they would, instead he was escorted to the couch and pushed down.

Ciel got on top of him, kneeling between his legs and cuddling him, "I love you so much, starshine."

"I love you too." Astre replied, not resisting being pinned down