Peter x stressed!reader (fluff)

Prompt : the reader get overwhelmed by the presure that their boss is putting them through, once they got home their boyfriend, Peter comfort them.

TW: Bad thoughts ; sense overload

________________________________________________________________________________

" You better clean this mess up better before i remove your pay check of this month" boomed the voice of your boss. You didn't respond thinking that it would worsen your case. You grab the broom with shaking hands.

It wasn't the first time that your boss was treating you that way, being abusive, mean. But you kept silence about his action towards you.

Your mind was racing with bad thoughts :

" Why was I such a butterfingers ?"

 " Such a freack you should just quit your job they will be better without you anyway."  

" Maybe everyone is lying to you about loving you"

You were so focused on your thoughts that you didn't saw that you were wiping air. Soon enough your shift ended leaving a sense of relief in your mind. On your way back home an uneasy felling took over your body, you felt like everyone was looking at you and judging you.

Every noise,

Every glance,

Every little chuckle was telling you that you weren't enough.

That you never will.

Once you arrived home everything was too much, the room you were in was far too bright , your clothes were itchy and uncomfortable. The sound of the kettle were far too high-piched for your now sensitives ears.

Wait-

The kettle ?

Lucy never drinks tea.

" Darling ?" called a voice you oh knew so well.

Peter emerged from the bathroom a smile on his face, you couldn't help but smile yourself.

" Hey..." you respond softly almost inaudible.

" Are you okay my dear ? Perhaps cold you are trembling like a leaf in the winter wind." he say while walking towards you.

The sounds of his steps were the last drop.

You clutch to your ears and fall on your knees.

You were a sobbing mess .

" Im sorry ..." you mutter.

Peter was in front of you completly helpless, who dared do that to you ? He was ready to k!ll someone but right now you were his first priority.

He approach and crouch by you.

" Darling ?" he called with the softest voice you ever heard " May i touch you please ? "

You slowly nod your head while keeping your eyes closed trying desperately to block the sunlight.

He scooped you in his arms and walk to your room. He close you door to block any sounds as well as your blinds to block the sunlight that was hurting your eyes. He ever so softly put you on your bed like you were the most fragile thing in the world.

He strat to take off you shirt , not in a sexual way, he could sense your disconfort. He took one of the softest blanket and wrap you in it.

He then took you in his arms and lie down.

He rubed your back and hold you.

" No matter what happen , I promise that everythink will be okay my Love" he whispered.

He was right. As long as he was here with you, everything will be allright.