Peter x fem!reader

Request: Can you do Peter x reader she like Kanao Tsuyuri from Demon slayer she only talk to him when she flip the coin and decided to talk to him and she really good friends with everyone in the game by KayakenCholas

Prompt: while your were doing your casual walk in the park, a stranger come to talk to you and propose a date to you.

______________________________________________________________________________

You always were the kind of person that didn't how to choose things or simply find the right words. For as long as you can remember, you always used a coin to help you to decide what to do. 

Talking wasn't your strong point, you'd stutter  to the simple questions or glance. So you prefered to stay silent to the point were even your roomate and bestfriend , Lucy, thought you were mute.

So here you were sitting on a bench in your favorite park. It was calm and peacefull just like you liked it. You closed your eyes enjoying the soft wind while playing with your coin. 

" hey there ! " a voice said.

You open your eyes and wave at the person while smiling.

He was lanky , but had big saphire eyes. Handsome.

He smile softly at your reaction and began to talk about how he saw you from afar and though you were pretty. If anything he was rambling and apologizing because he thought he disturbed you.

You thought for a moment while fidgetting with your coin.

Tails: You talk to him and tell him your true feelings 

Heads : you kept silent

You toss the coin in the air earning a confused look from the stranger. You catched your coin and open your hand.

Tails.

You smiled to yourself and turn to the stranger.

" It doesn't b-bother me at all that you came to see m-m-me and if a-a-a-anything im flattered that you think that im p-p-pretty" you respond with a shy voice.

The stranger was silent and his face was flushed with red.

" You have the cutesest voice i've ever heard" he spoke more to himself than to you.

You blush and look at the ground. it was so much more interesting. You herd a chuckle next to you , and you look at the stranger.

" Aren't you the cutest ? i wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date with me" he asked softly.

You nod you head vividly.

" okay okay , how about tonight at 6pm at Daddy's damn dinner ? " he offered.

" t-that would be perfect." you respond.

He smiled and stand up.

"then i'll see you tonight! " He strated to walk away then he turned aroud to face you.

" im Peter by the way " he smiled at you.

You got up to be at the same level even tho you were clearly shorter than him.

" Im Y/N...Nice to meet you."

____________________________________________________________

 A/N :It was a little short sorry but i hoped that you liked it ^-^