Peter x Musician!Reader

Music was always an escape for you. A way to avoid your problems or conflict.

You were lucky enough so your parents could afford a piano for your 12th birthday and till this day, you've never took a day off of it.

If you were to disapear durring a party or a family event, they just had to search your music room.

But when you entered adulthood and start paying for your own food and your own appartment, you couldn't bring your piano with you.

It broke your heart to leave it in your childhood home but you couldn't afford to have a room for your beloved piano.

When you first met Peter, even tho it was weird at first, he immediately start tk get to know you and music was one of your first conversation.

Even now, after 3 years of dating, he still brings you to the conservatory for what you like calling " music date".

It was sweet, and making you fall in love deeper each time...

It was a normal day , returning late from the dinner, shitty client and shitty paycheck but it did the job.

Once you entered your appartement door you were welcomed with the smell of your favorite food.

Your boyfriend was at the stove with a pink apron on and a wooden spatula in hand.

You giggle at the sight which made him turn around with a big smile on his face.

" Darling you're home !" he cheered.

You full on laughed when you saw his face full of- you don't even know what it was but it was a mess.

" Y-you've got something on your face love " you managed to say between giggles.

After some poor attempt to clean himself, you finaly decide to help him out.

" Come here Darling I have a surprise for you " he smiled sweetly while taking your hand.

" And what could that be Mr.Cook ?" You respond.

He just giggle.

" You see, know that Lucy doesn't live here anymore we have a spare room in your appartement ( A/N: he still have his appartment and is waiting for you to be ready to live with him even if your practically living together :/), I thought that it would be nice to do something for you " he said while stoping in front a closed door.

" So, I called your parent and asked them if they could help me with this little surprise." He smiled widely.

He opened the door to the room to reveal your childhood piano.

It was there standing tall and waiting for you. As well as the piano, the room was decorated with music sheets that you composed and a coffee table that you were eying a few weeks ago.

You didn't have word for what you were feeling right now.

You slowly walked towards your piano, softly touching the keys.

You turned around and tackled Peter into à hug, bursting into tears, chanting ' thanck you's over and over again.

" Aww come on Darling you know I don't like seeing you cry even if it's of joy. Come on, smile for me my Darling." He softly said while smothing your hair out of your face.

" I love you so much Peter." You said while smiling.

" I love you too my Darling " He smiled.

___________________________________________

A/N : Hello !! I have some ideas for futurs chapter but if you have ideas or requests just let me know in the comments right here ^-^

Requests>>>>