Chap467-If you wish to escape with your lives, don't touch her

Suddenly the car made a sharp turn, the two wounded kidnappers fell backward. One of them had a serious arm injury and lost the grip on his gun. It fell by his side.

The police sirens gradually became louder. The other kidnapper also fell to the side from the force of the turn and landed against the car seat. Although he had yet to process what had occurred fully, he rapidly brought his gun back up and pressed it against Park Jimin's head. His expression was fierce as he cursed: "Fuck, this car sure is something! If you wish to keep your life, shake that police car off right now! Otherwise, this old man will kill you immediately!"

Seeing the other gun on the ground, Roseanne's hands slowly moved against the car seat. She removed her heels and ignored the warning glance Park Jimin sent her. She abruptly moved up toward the kidnapper who was armed, slamming one heel against his shoulder and another against his face.

Park Jimin's gaze turned cold. Just as the other kidnapper was about to move against Roseanne, Park Jimin made another sharp turn and sent him falling back. Roseanne's eyes were sharp as she made to pick up the gun, but the moment she raised her head, the kidnapper she injured earlier had already pressed the barrel of his gun against her scalp.

The ice-cold metal was pressing against her, digging into her scalp harshly. He narrowed his eyes at Park Jimin, who was on the driver's seat. "Don't move! If you dare move, I'll kill her immediately! Move into the main road! Stop wasting time in this line!"

Roseanne's arms were restrained by the kidnapper, and a gun was pressed against her head.

This type of remodeled gun would not lose in strength when compared to the long guns they encountered in Cambodia. In fact, it was even faster. With a gentle movement of his finger, a bloody hole would immediately appear on her head.

Before she could gain a firm grip around the gun, it was taken away by the other kidnapper. At the same time, the man restraining her slammed his gun handle against her neck, causing sharp pain. In an instant, she fell backward onto the passenger's seat.

As Park Jimin's cold, unfathomable gaze shifted toward them through the rearview mirror, the kidnappers kept their guns pressed against Roseanne. They found that directing the gun against the woman was much more effective. At the very least, the car was really accelerating.

Before Roseanne could struggle, the gun handle came smashing down against the back of her neck once more. The pain caused a wave of nausea and dizziness to wash over her. She pressed against the backseat painfully with both her arms locked around her. She barely managed to turn her head back but was seized by the kidnapper as they ordered Park Jimin to head toward the main road.

Ever since Roseanne was pressed onto the backseat, Park Jimin's gaze had been ice-cold. He did not speak, nor did he make any sharper turns, in case they moved against her in a fit of anger. In their unarmed state, they were completely helpless. At this moment, anyone facing the barrel of the gun was akin to the meat served up on a chopping board.

The man expressionlessly accelerated, forcing a greater distance between them and the police cars.

Roseanne was pressed down with a heavy grip, and the other kidnapper was stepping on her back harshly. Both her hands were locked behind her as she laid there breathing with some difficulty. However, her gaze kept moving toward Park Jimin's composed back view as he drove.

With three years of separation, she found that this man's composure was just as unnatural as before. In fact, it had grown to become even more astonishing.

The kidnapper could hear sirens surrounding them, and in a fit and anger and impatience, he kicked harshly against Roseanne's back twice. Roseanne felt as though her chest had experienced two earthshaking blows. The taste of blood was filling her mouth, but she endured the pain and did not make any noise. From the corner of her eyes, she saw that the man's fingers around the steering wheel were pale.