Bookwarming..eh?

Welp this is my first book and public debut as an actual Wattpad user that can legally read and write here.

Tbh reading at 11, i always had to lie about my age.. well JOKES ON THEM 15 YEAR OLD ME CAN BE GUILT FREE!!

No shame on the underage readers tho :'))

ANYWAYS, out of topic...
Hello, lovable charms!! I'm Charmine, the author of this book. I hope you all are reading this comfortably in a nice area. A reminder to drink your water (cuz your girl is dehydrated 24/7) and relax your back!! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

I won't be explaining much about the book here, I'll leave it for the next chapter (hehe a bit of suspense for yall) I just want to formally introduce myself! If you're not interested, please kindly wait for the upcoming chapters, they won't take very long since the 1/2 of my brain is just fake scenarios that could practically write novels if left unchecked 🤝

[- you may skip this part cuz it's just some personal boring rambling, I'll see all of you soon on my upcoming chapters (ง'̀-'́)ง ]

I always was the type of person that hated the clichés in books. Well, not that much. They were the blueprint on how normal ENJOYABLE books were usually written. I just had the curiosity to write a book that made the main girl not the "quirky, good-natured, animals would follow her around" kinda main character trope. I liked that type of girl ofc, I mean Tohru from Fruits Basket is the best girl 🤝 but ig after reading it wayyy too much I noticed how overused it really was. I figured having to write a girl with not so desirable personality and take her step by step into becoming more genuine and real would be a hard but fulfilling task. Though this is my first book, I strive to satisfy the charming readers I have. I don't promise that this book will be flawless and become magnum opus. I will do my best to put a balance between creativity and realism!! If this is not your taste in a story, then this book might disappoint you :'))

[- UPDATE SCHEDULE -]

I can't be specific with a date on the schedule, but I will probably update 2 times a week. If I haven't updated in 2 weeks, ya girl is either busy or dead!!
But I ain't a - "okay I came back after 3 years lmao I forgot to tell yall this book is discontinued hehehe woops"
NO!! I'm traumatized by that note alr i shall not cause anyone to experience that same pain I felt ever again! *all ao3 readers can relate*

[rating]
It's rated PG, I really do refrain from using swears and such from a moral standpoint. But I'm not afraid to go into deep sensitive topics like bullying, depression, the mindset of someone who has been traumatized, family/school issues and etc. Psychology is one of the most interesting subjects to me.

[Genre]
Fanfiction, Slice of life, double life, fake personality, secret motives, character development, friendship, acceptance, romance, fluff, ANGST, hurt/comfort, original character, alternate universe, reversed tropes, girl bullies boy, childhood enemies

If i explain more yall might get severely spoiled aha 👀

~~~~~

Thank you all once again for spending your precious time reading this very long hmm book-warming (its like a house-warming but uhm book :p) I hope you will be patient for my next update as we journey along to what my 3 am thoughts led me to do! Please support me (❛ω❛)

Adeu my little charms~

UPDATE:
This book will now be featured as an ORIGINAL STORY of fiction, not a fanfic. It'll be inspired by BTS since it originally was intended to be fanfiction.
I apologize if I disappointed some of my readers, I wish to grow as an author and practice my world-building and plot design.
I normally don't like getting out of my comfort zone, but I want to improve so I can satisfy myself and all of you! To the people who stick around, thank you for understanding and trusting me, to who don't, thank you anyway, I hope you find the right book for you!