PREVIEW

PERSONA

Who knew the same face she's been adoring was the same face she bruised all these years.

••••

KEYWORDS:

Delulu: Delusional

Bias: Favorite member in a group

Domino : A stage name.

••••

DOMINO

a loose cloak,
worn with a mask
for the upper part
of the face at
masquerades.

He's included as a star member of the most popular boybands in the scene.

His daily life consisted of sweat, constant practice, concerts, his members, and the screams and adorations of all their eager fans.

It was exhilarating.

Domino always was perceived to have a strong exterior, but with a soft and golden heart. That was the charm that swooped everyone off their feet as they continued to observe his character, and with that, it made them fall in love with him so much more.

Sigh, he was indeed a charmer.

But that's not left unreciprocated. Domino indeed felt grateful to his
supporters. He wouldn't imagine a life without them. He only wished for happiness and success in most of their lives.

Haha. Notice the word most?

That wasn't the case until he saw a particular girl within the crowd of their stage, bouncing to the rhythm of her enthusiasm, the sounds of her laughter were the epitome of euphoria. The smile on her face was so carefree, so confident...

Like she had no burdens at all...

Never had Domino wanted to come and slash out that grin off such a pretty face.

She brought back a distant memory that Junghyun-no. DOMINO had to cover up for years. Not even a memory, it's an identity, one that he considered a burden locked to never be brought up again.

and there she is, smiling excitedly at him with no sense of guilt at all. Her arms waving at the fact she was noticed.

It's like she hardly even recognized him.

and that's when an idea hit Domino.

The performance ended, the loud booming music finally taking a halt... the girl watched as her bias faded into the back of the stage.

She wonders if he really did notice her, or was it just her brain going back to being delusional? She wishes he at least thinks of her for a little while.

Well, in reality, he is, just definitely not the way she thinks.

"Oh Chaerin, you really have no idea." Domino grins deviously as he retreats to the rest of his members.

END.
Intro