CHARACTER PROFILES

☆*: .THE BOYBAND .:*☆

𝙲𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙴

An Italian word, means literally "singable" or "songlike". In instrumental music, it is a particular style of playing designed to imitate the human voice.

"THIS BOYBAND HAS GAINED A WIDE RANGE OF POPULARITY OVER THE PAST FOUR YEARS SINCE THEIR DEBUT UNDER THEIR PRODUCER AND LEADER JUNG YOUNG-JAE of Meraki Entertainment (alias and stage name: YUGEN) the boy group has caught the attention and adoration of fans from the variety of genre their music includes. From jazz, RnB, Ballad, pop-rock, and many more! Truth be told, due to their professionalism and excellence in all these fields of music, they've gained a wide and active fanbase. Many of their performances include live singing, and the use of musical instruments ( hence the name CANTABILE ). Leader Yugen recently gave a scoop that they'll soon be visiting their hometown after their WORLD TOUR as they take a hiatus. More information hasn't been released as of now, but we'll be the first to give you the latest update! I'm Robert Sanchez here on the DailyBugle!"

 More information hasn't been released as of now, but we'll be the first to give you the latest update! I'm Robert Sanchez here on the DailyBugle!"

HAN JUNGHYUN

Age: 19

Nationality: South Korean

alias: DOMINO -

a loose cloak, worn with a mask for the upper part of the face at masquerades.

ROLE:
Singer/Guitarist

Extra Info:
Youngest, shows love by teasing the living daylights out of his older bandmates, very boyish, shy when it comes to affection, constantly driven by passion and the will to improve, has the best body build (hehe), the biggest muscle in his body is his heart, likes wearing masks...no one knows why, so his fans endearingly call him DOMINO, he ended up liking it so he made it his official stage name, no one knows his real name except his company and bandmates.