Monica wants silence

The guest of this evening is a shraman reader and a very supportive girl. As much I got interact she is a nice person and this interview was equally fun.

Here we go with the beautiful lady AmishaR3

Q1 Introduce yourself in a poetic manner

I am a bird who wants to fly high
Free from the cages, society imply
Besieged by colours of my thoughts
I paint them on the canvas of my life
Whose companion is her solitude
A narrow escape, rear to the busy road.

Woe! The well thought poetry coming from heart. ( I said so because the blend of words is such like a well thought one and coming from heart because i actually felt it.)

Q2 What do you consider your personality type to be?

   To be honest  I am strange, i don’t even understand how do i behave. Sometimes I being reserved I completely shut myself out, by times i like to being approachable. May be Ambiverted.

To be honest everyone's strange.

Q3 If you have to compare yourself with a fictional character, who would that be?

  Monica from Friends her rational thinking, practical approach, reliability and the way she valued friendship. I guess either I have these.

Q4 If you get a chance to relocate, where would you want to settle?

   If i get chance to relocate then I would love to migrate in my own imagination. Can’t get better place to be in.
Or some place where there is open place besieged by greens and cool breeze silence and peace.

I would also love to go to my world of imagination.

Q5 What if a linguistic disaster happens on earth and all languages suddenly vanish but you get a chance to preserve 5 words, what would they be?

Stop talking, I Want Silence!
these are the 5 words I want to remain because I am so done with people screaming their lungs out on the name of conversations.

I agree. This country loves noise pollution more than religion.

Q6 All your clothes are going for laundry and you only get to keep one set for yourself. Which one that would be?

There are going for laundry so i am getting back right? Then regular plain loose touser and shirt kyun k uff garmi!

Blackhole mei thode jaa rahe hai ki lautenge nahi 😂😂

Q7 What _phile are you?

Melophile Bibliophile and Autophile

Melophile for music
Autophile for Autorickshaw? Nahi, automobile! A car lover? Like Shravan?🙄

Q8 What song are you listening to today?

Music is my survival along with reading  
    Nowadays its Pasoori by Ali Sethi (you can’t say no to this song)
   Tu kya jaane by Sahir Ali Bagha
  Darshan Rawal’s Saari ki Saari 2.0
    And many more playlists of Old hindi songs along with Pakistani Osts

Darshan is my favorite!
And have you heard Ranjish hi sahi by Ali Sethi

Q9 One song and one book that you would recommend everyone to listen and read respectively at least once in their life.