Chapter 1

As I walked into my shack of a house I heard my parents talking, they never loved me, only my brothers, I have 11 of them, I am the youngest of all and the prettiest, I walked to the door to the kitchen to hear what they were saying. (c)

They didn't notice that i was there so i was listening to their private sounding conversation, they were talking about PUTTING ME UP FOR ADOPTION?!?! I didn't know what to do to cry or be happy to be gone. (an)

I decided on crying as I ran to my room that I shared with five of my brothers, they gave me a doggy bed in a corner, I couldn't imagine what kind of people they'd be making me live with now, especially since nobody would want me, I'm just me, y/n. (c)

As i cry on my bed my mother comes up to me and hands me a suitcase to pack my stuff into and my heart drops, I'm actually going, a new life with new people i don't know if it's gonna be any better but at least it can't get any worst. (an)

I started packing up my stuff, it wasn't a lot, only a few dresses and my hairbrush, I decided to change into my favorite dress to impress my new parents, or owners, what ever, this was my favorite dress.(c)

I walk out the door and i see no remorse in any of their eyes, i get into the car and we drive to the orphanage. (an)

I looked around at the exterior of the orphanage, this doesn't seem like a home, I wasn't getting adopted was I? I got out of the car and walked towards the door with my suitcase in hand, as I turned to look at my parents they drove into traffic and got hit by multiple cars, dying in the process. (c)

Even tho i didn't like them i started crying, i was a true orphan now... The people there bring me to my new room and it doesn't look as horrible as my old one with a full bed a big shelf of books and i love books. (an)

I wasn't like other girls you see, most loved make-up and fashion, I loved being immersed in books, reading fantasy and reality, it didn't matter, I just loved it, I knew my brothers would show up soon, as we had no parents now, being 15 really is hard you know. (c)

i browsed my shelf, scanning every book on it, reading the titles and having a look at each and every cover, until one particular design has caught my eye. (am)

It was a book about love oh i wished I had a boyfriend like all the girls my age but I'd never have one because I'm just so ugly someone knocks on door i opened the door and it was a girl who worked here and she said there was already someone here to see me for adoption. (an)

'Strange' I thought as I walked downstairs, I was just about to start reading, everyone hates me because I read, but it's quite relaxing, when I got to the bottom of the stairs I gasped, shocked to see...... (c)

Stutter count: 0