Chapter 5

I got on the bus to go home, today was such a long day. I tucked my hair behind my ears and sat down, Jasmine sitting next to me as usual. I smiled at her and pulled out my notebook deciding to draw a few doodles in it. (C)

I start drawing and the drawing starts looking more like her i get so invested in drawing that i forget that she's right beside me she looks down on my drawing and says "that's so cute did you draw me?" I got so embarrassed, and I realized that the bus arrived at my house so I ran out of the bus without saying anything to her (An)

As I ran inside, I saw the boys sitting on the couch, they all looked devastated. "W-w-what's wrong?" I stuttered, Harry turned to me and sighed. "We have to move.. I'm sorry. we know that you're just getting settled here, but we got an opportunity back in Britain." I couldn't believe it, I was shocked to my core, what about Jasmine and Xavier. "IM NOT GOING!" I screamed and ran up to my bedroom, slamming the door behind me. (C)

The boys get in the car and leave to go somewhere. As I sob on my room while reading a book, I get a phone call, it's Xavier he asks why I'm crying i tell him everything. "Wait a few minutes and look out your window when I call you" he says "okay....?" I say confused. Ten minutes pass, he calls me again so I look out the window, there he is, he shouts up at me saying "I'll help you escape get your stuff" "b-but how will I get out of the house the doors are locked?" "Jump and I'll catch you" he said while smiling (An)

"A-A-ARE Y-Y-YOU C-CRAZY? N-NO W-WAY!" I backed up into my room and put my hand to my chest. How stupid is he? Does he want me dead? Well, maybe he could catch me. I packed my stuff up quickly and ran back to my window. "Catch my bag first!" I threw down my bag and he caught it, gently placing on the ground. "You next!" I took a deep breath and jumped out my window, screaming as i went down, but luckily, he caught me. "M-M-M-My hero!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek as a sign of gratitude. (C)

He grabs my hand as we run away to his house. We arrive at his house, it's a cozy looking house it's quite far from everything but it wasn't too far from the city. "I hope this is worth it" I say as I look back at my past life. "It will be as long as you're with me" he gently pulls me closer to him, I drop my bag and he kisses me. I stand there shocked. (An)

I think about Jasmine and push him off of me. "I-I'm so-sorry, but my frie-" "I get it, but you have me now." He pulls me close and kisses me again. I cant think to do anything else, so I kiss him back, his lips are chapped, yet they're still soft, I must be imagining things, but I swear he gripped my arms tighter. (C)

"maybe it's better this way" I think to myself but i still can't let go of jasmine "I'm sure I'll move on" I keep thinking. We let go of each other and for some reason I can't get myself to look him in his eyes is it embarrassment, the fact that I may have a giant crush on him now or is it hurt from thinking about jasmine as he kissed me. (An)

I feel his hand grip my chin and lift my face, so our eyes meet, and all of a sudden, i can't look away again, it's like his eyes are pure metal, and mine are magnets, he stares right back at me and moves his other hand to my hip, I blush, but cant look away, I want to look away, but its like his eyes are drawing me in, I lean in and kiss him again, I can feel him smirk into the kiss, and I feel myself relax a little. (C)

we walk into his house it looks quite nice and he leads me to his room. it's messy and dark, not necessarily what I expected to be honest. we sit down and start chatting and somehow our chat led to him bringing up jasmine again. I look down in sadness "what's wrong?" he asks "it's nothing" I reply coldly "you miss her already or something?" "I TOLD YOU IT'S NOTHING!" I walk out the room. before showing me his room he showed me my now new room, sure it was small but it'll do. I walk it close the room and slump down on the ground. (An)

I sighed and brought my legs up to my chest, hugging them then burying my face into my knees. "of course I dont miss her... its been less than a day since I saw her. she's not all that great anyways." I grumbled into my knees, knowing that nobody could hear me. the room was small yes, but at least it still had a bed and a bookshelf. I stood up and placed my books on the shelf while humming, my voice sounding like that of an angels. (C)

He walks into my room while I was distracted and just listens to me after a few minutes he finally says "you have a nice voice" since I'm so easily scared and clumsy i drop the books in my hand. he looks at me in confusion "how did you even bring this many books in your bag?" "the bags bigger than it looks and I'm not as week as I look humph" I say while I bend down to pick the books up. he comes closer to help me gather them. I look at my tiny skinny hands, they were shaking, but why were they shaking I wondered. well he was thinking the same question as well and he asked me "why are your hands shaking?" (An)

"n-n-no reason...." I mumble and look away from him, my golden blonde locks falling in front of my bright orbs. my breathing shaking as he grabs my waist from behind, I continue putting the books away as he rests his head on mine and a knock echoes throughout the house. (C)

Stutter count: 17