Christmas special

y/n pov:it all started one morning as the sun kissed my face,,

 i woke up and walked to the bathroom to get ready for another boring day. i tied my hair into a messy bun as i walked downstairs to see a feast laid out on the table. i grabbed a piece of toast as i was going to be late.

i walked to my locker to get my books for my next class when the bully bumped into me. i blushed at my fantasies but then was knocked back into reality. then the alpha of a pack started marking my scent to show i was his!!

i just ignored them and went to class. i arrived and sat next to my childhood best friend, xavier. he started saying some weird things and i just sat through class ignoring him.

class was going well when suddenly the mafia leader came and asked the teacher wheres y/n. i went to sleep because it was not my problem.

i glossed through the rest of my classes with the occasional edward trying to bite me, jungkook proposing to me and whatever.-timeskip-

i went home as school finished with all my homework beign graded a+. i cant wait to tell my mom. when i opened the door i couldnt believe my eyes. "harry styles?!? " i exclaimed. my mom looked over with a sorrowful expression.

"im sorry dear but your dad has left us with too much debt to be handled so ive sold you to one direction"
i couldnt believe my mom would do this to me. i walked into the limo and cried.