Part 3 - The Murder

(YN POV)

We finally reached our house... But

Jen: Yn, did you not close the door before leaving?

Yn: I did, maybe Aunt came home and forgot to close the door?

Jen: Oh yeah, maybe. Let's go inside and lock the door

Yn: Okay

We went inside and locked the front door. I and Jennie were going to my room cause I have to give Jennie clothes to wear for the night. We were about to pass Aunt's room but we saw the door is open there too. Usually, Aunt locks her bedroom door and it was very strange of her to leave it open.

Yn: Jen give me a minute, I want to check on Aunt

Jen: I'll come too

Both of us went inside her room...

Jen & Yn: AHHHHHH

Yn's Aunt was lying there dead with blood all over her body. Yn called the police to report the murder and investigators arrived there after a while. 

Investigator 1: It looks like this murder is done by the serial killer too

Investigator 2: Yes, also there was a piece of paper crumbled in the dead body's left hand, (To Yn) And it would be better if you open it...

Investigator 1: Yes, but please do wear gloves 

I wore the gloves and took the paper from the investigator then opened it,

"You won't die Yn, But something very unexpected will happen to you"

For the first time, I felt scared and insecured... I became really nervous. "Who will this person kill next if it's not me?" "But what did this person meant by something unexpected ?"

I felt so scared...

(???'s POV)

This is becoming more and more fun...

Yn, you parents stole my parents position and they didn't do a mistake by killing them, and now you're taking their place and maybe my supposed to be place? I won't let you take that...

Even though I might not kill you... I'll make your life a living hell...  *laughs evilly*

To Be Continued...