Part 12 - The End

Officer: What did you do?

Blaine: It all happened when Yn's parents got into an accident when Yn was only 5. And because Yn's parents died from that accident and that was a huge shock for Yn that it eventually made Yn have this disorder.

Yn is a very talented student that Yn did Law from Yn's college and ended up as a Special Agent but while Yn was doing Law in that school I did Science which eventually led me become a very talented Scientist.

And since Yn is a Special Agent, Yn really didn't have to go to work everyday and the same went with me since I'm a Scientist. And one day, while it was me who was working, I accidentally met someone unexpected... it was a guy called Hector and turned out he is one of Yn's parents' enemy and is the person who killed Yn's parents

Officer: What do you mean by that? Yn's parents died from a car accident?

Blaine: No... it was all planned by this guy called Hector. And the moment he saw me he tried to kill me too, but I convinced him not to by saying about Yn's disorder and since Yn won't know anything. But he said that he won't kill Yn in a condition

Officer: What was it?

Blaine: He asked me to make a clone of Yn and told me to hand it over to him...

Officer: And that's illegal...

Blaine: But I did it for Yn's sake... I did it secretly... I didn't even let my colleagues know anything about it.

Officer: So you're telling me all these crimes are done by that clone?

Blaine: It's the only possible thing that could happen, Officer

Officer: Give us information about that person. His name and so on

Blaine: Okay Officer...

After getting every information about the real criminal the police successfully arrested the criminal and he was sentenced for life imprisonment after he got proved that he is the real criminal.

After the case finally got closed every suspect including Yn, Lisa and Lia were acquitted and released.

The three best friends continued doing more missions even after the incident and Blaine was also working as a Scientist.

But... will the same thing happen again if another enemy of Yn's parents meets Blaine..??

THE END

*PLEASE NOTE THAT CLONING IN REAL LIFE IS ILLEGAL AND EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS JUST MY IMAGINATION*