Part 7 - Who is it?

And just like that Lisa ignored Yn and left the place

Investigator: Agent Yn, we found something

Yn: What is it?

Investigator: It's a knife, and it looks like the killer dropped it while leaving

Yn: (This is probably what we saw earlier...) Can you send it to the lab and check if the blood on this knife matches my grandfather's? And also ask them to find any fingerprints on this, so it would be easier to find the culprit.

Investigator: Sure, Agent Yn

Yn: I will leave now Investigator...

Investigator: Take care Agent Yn

Yn: You too

While going back Yn was thinking hard. The previous day they got the wrong clue and when Yn got home Yn's Aunt was killed. And today in the meeting room Jennie was so silent. Lia is acting strange since the day they got back to work and it seems like Lisa is hiding something as well. The way Lisa was acting nervous and how she didn't even react when she saw that Grandpa was murdered... she looked emotionless. And even a while ago when the investigators arrived she quickly left the place in a hurry and she even didn't want me to call the police earlier, even when I was calling the police she didn't look very happy about it.

While thinking these things Yn arrived at Yn's house

Yn went inside the house and locked the front door. But there was a note hanging from the door handle. Yn took the note and opened it since it was folded.

"Yn, I'm sorry I can't tell you who I am but I'll give a clue; I was acting strange the past days and even today. I hope you will find out who I am. And I really have to let you know about what I know. Someone from your team is the killer... Be careful..."

Now, this is getting more and more confusing. Jennie, Lisa, and Lia... everyone is acting strange... Who might be the criminal from them..?

To Be Continued...