Chapter 3: A Bat Is Now The Favorite..

Welcome Back At the Chapter 3 Of This Time I Got Reincarnated As A Bat.. If You Haven't Read the Chapter 1 or 2 then.. Allow Me To Recap..  There Was A Teen Named Maku, With A Very Bland And Boring Life, He Died Accidentally And Got Reincarnated Again Accidentally By God Into A Bat.. With His Human Assistant Name Mika(Instinct) And Stuck On A Cave.. Now.. Lets Get Going..

Its Been Week Since Maku Got Transported Here In This World.. Maku And Mika Has Been Walking And Finding The Exit Of The Cave But No Hopes.. Whenever they Follow A Cavern Or Anything that resemble an Exit, Lead Into A Dead End..

Maku: Aughhh.. Everything Lead Into Dead End Mika..

Mika: I Fully Understant Sir.. But Do Not Worry.. Ive Properly Lay Out The Map Of The Cave.. To Properly Adventure..

Maku: Thanks Mika.. This Is Tiring Me..

Mika: Lets Take A Rest Over Ther--

???: Hello Is Anybody There?

Maku: Sh** Hide Me..

Mika: Hide In My Back Sir..

Without Hesitation Maku Hide In Mika's Back.. Mika Then Go Into Battle State.. Stepping Back With Sturdy Pose.. Both of Them Shivers As They Though that The Person Might Be Dangerous..

It took a lot of time... But finally the person emerge from a hallway... It's a girl... Wearing a pink dress, have a yellow hair... She seemed like a royalty herself... But the way she moves and waves her arm to Mika... It seems more lower status..

???: Hello.. I'm.. Beatrice.. What Are You Doing Here Miss?

Mika: Mika.. And Hello Mam Beatrice..

Beatrice: No Need To be Formal.. Whats Up With Your Pose?

Mika: Prepari-- 

Maku: (Shhhhhhhhhh.. Don't Tell Him That We were preparing to block a surprise attack..)

Mika(Though): alright sir

Mika: I Mean't Im Stretching My Legs.. It really hurts...

Beatrice: Did.. You Get Sprain?

Mika: Sadly Yes... Pardon Me.. But Do You Know Where Is The Exit?

Beatrice: Well.. Your Very Far Away From the Exit, Ya Know?

Beatrice: I don't even know how did you get here... This far... What are you doing here anyways?

Mika: ... I... Ermm... *looks toward a stone wall which seems to be mined* I... Am finding... A person... Yeah...

Beatrice: Ahhh... I see... Is he a miner?

Mika: No... But... Do You.. by Any Instance Know A Person Name Alex, Jim And Neku?

Beatrice: Nope.. Haven't Heard Of Them.. I am here because I'm just looking something... Before I go back with my friends...

Mika: And who they Might Be?

Beatrice: Jj, A Childhood Friend Of Mine..

Mika: I See.. Can You Guide Us To The Exit?

Beatrice: Sure.. But.. I Really Cannot Leave Until I Found the Power Crystal..

Maku: *Hey Mika.. What is A Power Crystal*

Mika: Its A Piece Of Rock That Increase Your power Capabilities..

Beatrice: Huh? Who Are You Talking With?