RUN

He was looming, inching closer and closer to your face.
" You have guts, little student [Name].
I haven't a problem spilling them, though. Huhuhu. "

The sound of running footsteps could be heard by Souichi. It was no trouble, He didn't need much time as he was particularly agile. And he knew where they were going - The door, and then - The locked door.. It was obvious to anyone that'd live to hear of this magical tale of love.

" Come baaaack. " He was on the wall now, carefully savoring each nail in his mouth. His fingers fit nearly perfectly in each notch on the ceiling. He liked this mode of transportation the most. Tsujii waited patiently for the door to the corridor to be busted open by your frantic pushes, and eyed you silently. He was lining up the shot.

The once bright window was now very dark, and in deep contrast with the lovely weather this morning, it was raining like no tomorrow. " Sayuri! " You whisper yelled, jogging up the stairs. " Sayuri! "

You saw a shadow, or a figure standing at the doorway of the stairwell, and waved an outstretched hand at it. There was a sharp pain in your leg and you couldn't help but scream in freight, quickly feeling your hands down for it. It felt like something was sticking out, and pulling at it made something cold rush out and down your leg. It was thin and long. There was a fucking nail in you, just then. It struck you with the vigor of a bullet.

You dropped the nail and stared at your bloodied hand in the limited vision the dark granted you. Desperately, you went back to climbing the stairs.

" God, Dude, stop! " Peering behind, there was no boy to be seen. Which was confusing. The liquid on your leg was now running quite warm, and you could still feel it trickling down and making your sock soaked. It felt like the stairway was stretched out by miles.

" Guess what, [Name]? " You stopped right in your tracks and gawked at the person at the top of the stairwell. " Sayuri! Help! " You screamed, spinning back around to run in a zig zag line.

" I am going to drink all of your blood. "
You could hear him chasing you on foot and laughing now, and breathing hard each time his shoes met with the floor. He was all but giddy to be torturing and chasing you about.

" I take it back! I take it back, Souichi, Jesus christ! " You shielded yourself from a nail that grazed past your arm, and another that got the side of your calf. If you lived, You swore you were going to live forever on in fetal position.

" I'm Sorry, Please! " You weakly made for his bedroom door again in hopes that you could maybe hide in there, grabbing at the lock frantically and turning it.

" I'll make sure to leave you a little blood! " He gushed, placing his hands on your shoulders. " But, I'm going to enjoy my- "

" Souichi! "
A voice called. You looked back and saw two figures standing at the entrance to the stairs.

" [Name], Where are you? "
" Help! " You said, trying to force Souichi's mouth away from your neck. The two figures began clambering down the stairs. He had got a bite on you successfully, and your screamed in anguish. You were so sick you could pass out, but soon enough Souichi was off of you and you were being carried closer and closer to light.

-

" I'm sorry. "
The male said. As you were trying your best to wake up fully, you were scared momentarily by what looked like a distorted Souichi. But, now you recognize that it's rather his older brother.

" I wish I could tell you why he partakes in such odd and aggressive passtimes. " God, you were still here... Looking around, you took in the plain decoration. For a mansion, the inside sure was humble. The only reminder that you weren't inside of a desolate house, is the decorative clock on the wall.

It felt impossible to wake up weaker, yet here you were. You touched your neck and felt a wet bandage.

" If you'd like to go to the hospital, there is a phone. We just did not want to force your family into debt. "
The last thing your parent should be worried about is a damn medical bill. The blood definitely wasn't squirting out of you, and both wounds felt more like sore afterstories than anything. You closed your eyes for a second then reopened them at your little companion.

" I need to rest for a little longer. "
" I'll stay here with you until, then. " He really looked sorry for everything. Averting your gaze downwards, you inspected the leg. It was also wrapped up and seemingly stitched when you were out. You never took Mrs. Tsuji for a nurse.

" Souichi wiill not bother you as long as I'm here. He only picks on you because he can afford to. "

He placed a bowl of hot soup next to you.

" [Name]. I'm not being blunt when I advise you to move away. He's been like this forever.

It will not stop, nor get better.. "
You swallowed emptily.

" I'll need to call my mom. "
He got up and returned with a landline. Once he sat back down, crossing his legs, he placed it dutifully before you. " It is digital. I'll type it in for you. "

He sat for a second after he dialed the number, but soon turned the phone over.

" Hello? "

" Hey, [Parent]. "

" [Name]? It's nearly 12, where are you? "
Oh. Woah...
" I can really explain. I just need you to get me, and I'm sorry. "
You felt your heart drop. Great, now someone else is going to drink your blood and skin you. Should've never left without asking, even though your parent did it all the time.

" I'm coming. Just tell me where you are, and I'll be there. "