STAND YOUR GROUND

Each time he got closer, you couldnt help but hold onto the compass harder and harder. Your stomach was doing flips.

" Atleast you know better than to turn your back on me. Huhuhu. "
It was imperative to observe his every move with your eyes, as he was circling you like prey now.

" Yes. I just want to be left alone. " You whispered, wishing you could wipe the sweat off your face. It was useless though. He could tell that you were nervous, even in the unremarkable shade of the room. Couldn't even muster up more than two or three seconds of eye contact at a time.

" Why is that, [Name]? Can't handle the pressure? " He came close to your face, tilting his head. " Skiiiitiiishh? "

You swallowed and fluttered your eyes closed. " Yeah.. "

He suddenly appeared on your other side.
" I don't think you recognize what you're losing. So I'll give some leeway, yes, I'll give some leeway.. "

He held something up in the dark. You could make out it's figure, but only barely. A doll? It was Not quite Misaki's doll. The hair was different, much different, and Uh... oh.
It was you. Done up in a crude minimalistic style. The arms were tied tightly behind the back, and the legs were in the process of being tied in the same way. Whatever he was doing was working, and well. You couldn't move anything but your head and your face, and you looked down at your still body, then at him in confusion.

" This isn't making me less on-edge.. " Really, it was all annoying and inconvenient. You wanted to be home before sundown, as your [parent] would actually be there for dinner this time. What was previously anticipated as just a short outing, has turned a lengthy fiasco.

" It's not meant to. " The reply made you even sicker, you could only stare at him evenly.

" I just can't let you go like that, [Name]. I'm sure you'll understand. "