-i want to help you-

Katsuki had been thinking about the green rab-..hare for awhile now. It was weird and annoying to have the stupid green hare on his mind everyday and night just wondering what he was up too.

Katsuki was a curious wolf, but that annoyed him. He hated how much he wanted to know about certain things or people but could never since his ego got in the way.

——————

"IZUKU! Can we go to the park!" Izuku sighed stuffing his hands in his pockets "didn't we go to the park yesterday??" And daku sighed "PLLLEASEE!!" Daku said wagging his tail making puppy eyes and Izuku just deadpanned "hm..how about this, by the park their is a river and a trail. We can take a nature walk! yeah?" Izuku said and daku nodded quickly and Izuku chukled.

—————

Soon they made it to the park daku ran and climbed up the equipment "REALLY DAKU!?" Izuku said annoyed "Please can I just go down the slide just this once!!!" He asked from the tower. And Izuku groaned and rolled his eyes "fine!" He said and daku made a proud face and went down the long slide next to him hollering "Weeeeeeee!!" until he fell out of the slide in the end getting some sand on his plants and shoes.

Izuku laughed hysterically "hey that's mean!!" Daku said brushing off the sand annoyed "HAHA!, dumbass." He laughed and immediately stopped and went back in a calm voice.  [talk about mood swings..] daku thought as he ran up to Izuku and huffed like a mad child.

"Chill out daku where almost their" and daku smiled and his ears and tail perked up. Daku ruffled dakus soft hair and chuckled "your such a kid." And daku rolled his eyes playfully.

"Hey brother it's those two guys we saw at the cake shop!" Daku said looking towards the group of people behind them.
Izuku looked back to see the familiar spiky blonde wolf and the red wolf, one had yellow hair with a black streak going through it, he was a corgi and a girl with pink skin and hair was a lynx and the other one had black hair and he was half snake.

Izuku snapped his head back and kept walking "so dak-" Izuku looked to his side to not see daku he then looked around to see daku talking with the group. Izuku walked over to him with a sigh and grabbed daku be the hood and held him up "H-HEY HEY BROTHER PUT ME DOWN!" Daku cried as Izuku dragged him from the hood. "No where not doing this you said you wanted to go to the trail so where going to the trail." Izuku deadpanned.

"But they said their also going to the trail!!" Daku whined and Izuku stopped dragging him and out him on his feet and daku rubbed his neck "did you have to drag me!" And Izuku nodded and his ear twitched as he looked at the group "wait your that rabbit from the other day!" The red haired said and Izuku felt his eyes twitch "cmon daku where leaving I don't feel like talking with a dumbass." And daku sighed and held his hand and walked to the trail.

"Uh..did I do something wrong..?" Kirishima said and Katsuki sacked him on the head "he's a hare you dumbass!" Katsuki cursed and Kirishima realized and sighed "oh.." and the group was silent.

"Who was that?" Denki said looking at the two walking further away from them with the bunny with his hands in his pockets and a smallish dog skipping next to him.
"It's some guy we saw at the cake shop apparently it was the hare's little brothers birthday." Katsuki said then started walking.

"Wait is he the one that Kirishima was talking about with the death glare..?" Sero said and Katsuki shrugged and Kirishima nodded "I thought he was an alpha cause how dominate his glare was.!" Kirishima said.

"Well that's impossible almost all bunnies or rabbits are omegas or betas. Not alphas, and that would be highly impossible for a bunny to be an alpha their bodies are not meant for that kinda strain." Mina said shrugging.