Mission

(Must read: so I was yesterday studying from the evening and slept at 12 am and again woke up at 4 am to study so I didn't got time to complete it so sorry about that *bow*)

(Must read: so I was yesterday  studying from the evening and slept at 12 am and again woke up at 4 am to study so I didn't got time to complete it so sorry about that *bow*)

A/N POV
Currently taehyung was with y/n as he was driving as she was looking outside. Soon they reached, they both stepped out of the car.

Taehyung: let's go

He said and you nodded. You both entered as a man came towards you and bowed to you both.

Taehyung: lil one he is the owner of this place.

You nodded as the man spoke.

Man: sir you asked for the venue yesterday so we renovated the place.

Taehyung: hmm let her see

He said as you looked around. The place for amazing but you spoke.

Y/n: we need a open area like a garden type.

Taehyung: garden type? Why?

Y/n: it's just I want to held the anniversary in open space. It will be different from others

Taehyung: hmm let's go somewhere else.

You nodded as you both again sat inside the car and he drove.

Jungkook POV
I came from outside as I sat on the couch beside jimin hyung as he spoke.

Jimin: where did you went?

Jungkook: just went to orphanage early for some donation work as dad called me.

Jimin: hmm everything done

Jungkook: yeah by the way where is y/n? I haven't seen her yet

Jimin: ahh she went out with tae.

Jungkook: where?

Jimin: I don't know. When I saw them tae already started the car so I couldn't ask them.

Jungkook: hmm I am going to my room.

He nodded as I went to my room.

*time skip*
Taehyung POV
We were sitting in a restaurant as y/n was hungry. And it was lunch time too so we stopped here.

Taehyung: what you wanna eat?

Y/n: order yourself I will have whatever you order

I nodded as I ordered the food. After a while the food came as y/n spoke.

 After a while the food came as y/n spoke