Studying problems

Classes have started in Eden Academy, everyone is sitting silently listening to their teacher speak.

On Anya's side, she has math class for an hour, she's not very good in this subject so it's hard for her to concentrate.

"Everyone stay quite! I'm gonna ask some of you to answer my math problems, so stay focused." As the math teacher said while looking at every students.

"Psst, Anya, can you help me solve this?" Becky whispered while showing her friend her sheet.

"I dunno either, this is too hard~!" She accidentally said out loud.

"Anya Forger!"

Everyone in the classroom suddenly turned to her.

"Since you absolutely want to talk, go on and solve this.. What's 6+4?"

"This is easy, it's definitely 10." Damian thought to himself while staring at Anya to see if she might get it right.

"10, right ? I can't trust this Sy-on boy. If he thinks the answer's 10, then the real answer must be...11! hehe..." As she thought while looking at the teacher with a smirk before proceeding to answer the question.

"The answer's 11!" She replied with confidence.

"Absolutely false, you better start studying hard if you want to pass my class, Forger."

Laughter started to break out in the room, Becky gave Anya an apologetic look

At the end of the lesson, some people in the class laughed at her openly while heading to the yard. The pink haired girl sat on a bench alone thinking about random things.

"Hey, look up, you idiot."

She suddenly raised her head and met Damian's gaze.

"Tss, d-don't give me this idiotic look of yours!" As he whispered, slightly blushing while sitting down infront of her.

"What are you doing here, Damian?"

"I just came to see you about your failure in math class, it was kinda funny."

"..."

Anya started looking down with tears in her eyes, while Damian was laughing at her.

"W-Wait, are you crying?.. I didn't know you were that upset about it, that wasn't my intention, sor...sorry!"

"Did you really say sorry to me? You, Damian Desmond? Maybe you're not that mean after all, hehe!" As she said laughing while doing her weird smile as always.

"A-Are you serious?! That wasn't funny, you pest!"

"Hehe! Look at you, you're so red, are you embarrassed someone saw your soft side?!"

"SHUT IT!!"

After this moment of laughter for Anya, Damian offered to help her study her lessons.

They were working peacefully until suddenly a ladybug landed on the little telepath's sheet which of course succeeded in distracting her.

"What are you looking at?"

"Look! There's a weird red thing here!"

Damian, confused, looked up at the ladybug, still not understanding what made Anya so interested in it suddenly.

"That's a ladybug, didn't you know it?" As he said still looking at the ladybug with her.

They continued to stare at the bug, Damian still not understanding what was interesting in doing that but continued anyway because the atmosphere was so peaceful that it became relaxing

Suddenly the ladybug took off and left, Anya raised her head suddenly, which got her face to face with Damian.

They didn't know what to say to each other when suddenly the bell rang, Damian felt his cheeks heat up and hurriedly gathered his things and left in a hurry without saying a word, Anya did the same and headed to the bus stop.