Hallway cat

"I'm back!" the little pink-haired girl said as she kicked off her shoes to move around her apartment.
"So how was your day today, Anya?" As Yor said while preparing dinner while at the same time, Loid sat down on the sofa, a newspaper in hand.

"It was so cool! And I've spent a lot of time with the mean boy, even though he's surprisingly starting to get nicer and nicer to me!"

"That's very good news! Good job, Anya." As Loid said happily.

"Hehe, thanks dad!!"

"Dinner is ready!" Yor yelled while placing the food on the table.

Anya hungry, rushed to her plate and took a first bite, Loid and Yor stared at her awaiting her verdict impatiently.

"So? How is it?"

"It's much better when it's dad who cooks, that's for sure!" Anya said in a desperate voice.

""Really? I thought I had outdone myself this time around."

They all laughed at the situation while enjoying the meal that Loid had prepared in case Yor's dinner was really inedible.

The next morning, Yor had an unforeseen due to her work and had to be absent for the day.

"Where are you going, Yor?" Loid asked while helping Anya put on her uniform.

"A-Ah, well uhm actually I just have to go to work early today for the sake of a colleague!" [I can't tell him that I have to prepare myself more than usual to assassinate someone who's rather well watched daily..]

"HUH?! Don't get hurt there, mom!" Anya yelled while grabbing Yor's hand.

"G-Get hurt?! Why would i get hurt? Anyways i really gotta go, see you later everyone!" [Sometimes Anya is so perceptive you might think she reads minds, what a smart little girl!]

"Anya, you better get going to school right now." As Loid said while fixing her hair.

"Yes, Anya is off to school now! Bye byeee!"

40 minutes later, the little girl was walking with her friend Becky on the way to school when suddenly, a cat has infiltrated the school.

"At first it was cows and now a cat? Are we actually in a zoo?" Becky said while staring at the cat running.

"Anya wants to pet it!!" As Anya said while running after the cat desperately.

"Kay', see you in class!"

By the time Anya managed to catch up with the cat, it was already accompanied by a familiar figure.

"What is Sy-on boy doing here?"

"What do you want, pest?!"

"I didn't know Damian liked cats!"

"I-I don't! Only girls like cats!"

"Okay, miss Damian then? hehe.." As she said mocking him while advancing towards the cat, petting it.

"  As she said mocking him while advancing towards the cat, petting it

"Um, Anya, can I ask you someth-..."

*Bellring*

"Huhh?! What were you trying to say Sy-on boy ?"

"Nevermind.. let's just go to class."

Anya's POV :
Anya can't let it go like this! I have to think about dad's mission! I have to find an excuse to be able to spend more time with him daily..Ah I found one, hehe!

"Hey wait! Can I sit next to you in class?!"

"H-huh?! Why would you ask that!"

"Because Anya wants to spend more time with you of course hehe!" As she said proudly

"W-WHAT?!" [Oh no not that feeling again, I feel like my heart is going to explode! Why do I feel my cheeks heating up!]

"WHAT? DO YOU NEED ANYA TO TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?! YOU'RE SO RED, ARE YOU GONNA PASS OUT ON ME!" Anya yelled while placing her hand on his chest to see if his heart's still beating.

"D-DON'T TOUCH ME, YOU PEST!" He screamed, blushing hardly while running away.

"HEY WAIT! YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ME ABOUT EARLIER, SY-ON BOY COME BACK!!"

____________________________________

Sorry I took long to publish this chapter, I'm gonna try to post a chapter every two or three days but it's kinda hard right now since I'm busy with exams! Hope you enjoy the story so far though.