The Beginning

Chaos, Pain, Agony, everyone was battling for their lives against the Titans and there was barely an end to them. No matter how many times the scouts cut them down, they lose many of their comrades.

Eren: "Damnit! What the hell is going on here!?"

Armin: "There's so many of them!"

Mikasa: "I don't know how much longer we can keep this up!"

Eren: "C'mon, let's go head back to HQ and refuel! They might be coming back for more!"

Both A+M: "Right!"

     The trio then made their way back to The Scouts Headquarters and refueled even more than what they usually take up.

Mikasa: "This is insane, Eren. I don't understand how this is even happening."

Eren: "Neither do I, but we've got to find out somehow."

Armin: "We might need to inform this to Captain Levi and Section Commander Hanji as well."

Eren: "Yeah, you're right."

Mikasa: "How are we gonna tell them about this chaos we're dealing with?"

Eren: "We'll have to divide and conquer. Mikasa, you and I will go to Captain Levi about everything that's happening outside."

Mikasa: "Got it."

Eren: "Armin, help Jean and the others evacuate from the area and return to HQ."

Armin: "I'm on it."

     After Armin left, Eren and Mikasa went to Levi and Hanji to inform them about what's going on outside.

Eren: "Captain Levi! Section Commander Hanji! The Titans keep rampaging from the west gate!"

Levi: "Is that right?"

Mikasa: "They just keep coming somehow. We're not sure how long the others can handle them."

Levi: "Well damn; This is new."

Hanji: "No kidding; I've never seen a Titan Raid this crazy before."

Eren: "Our comrades are losing their numbers by now, and it's getting a lot worse than our battle with the Female Titan."

Mikasa: "What the hell are we supposed to do?"

Levi: "Hanji and I will get this information to Erwin. Meanwhile, the both of you help the others evacuate from the area and return to HQ."

Hanji: "If you see any kind strange activity at all, come straight to us immediately."

Eren: "Got it; Come on, Mikasa. Let's go. We gotta hurry and help the others fast."

Mikasa: "Right."

     With those words said, Eren and Mikasa got fueled up, restocked their blades, went outside, and helped everyone evacuate the area and retreat back to Headquarters. Once everyone was back, they headed out to find Armin so that they can all head back to Headquarters together.

Eren: "Alright, I think that's everyone."

Mikasa: "Then, we better hurry and get back."

Armin: "EREN! MIKASA!"

Eren: "Armin?"

Mikasa: "What's going on?"

Armin: "Something fell out of the sky and landed outside of Wall Rose!"

Eren: "What!?"

Mikasa: "Seriously!?"

Armin: "I know it sounds crazy, but please just come with me!"

     Eren and Mikasa then quickly used their ODM Gear to catch up with Armin, and see what was going on while he was outside.

Eren: "What did you see while you were helping Jean and the others with the Titans?"

Mikasa: "Did you see anything suspicious about it?"

Armin: "Well, it was more like a person than a Titan!"

Eren: "What!?"

Mikasa: "Did they have any Titan markings on them or anything?"

Armin: "No, they didn't even move at all while I tried to wake them up. In fact, they were unconscious!"

Eren: "No way!"

Mikasa: "Where is this person?"

Armin: "Over there!"

     They both then looked over the direction at where Armin was pointing, and they were shocked by the view they saw.

Eren: "Holy crap! It's a guy!"

     This person they saw wasn't an ordinary guy though. He had red and white hair with grey and blue eyes, looked to be 16 years old and around 5'9, was wearing a dark-blue suit with white boots and red wristbands. He even has a big scar on the left side of his face. The moment they saw this boy, they were shocked by his appearance. Mikasa was surprised by this boy's appearance and felt a slight changing feeling inside the moment she saw him.

Mikasa: "What is he?"

Armin: "I don't know, but I don't think he's actually from here."

Eren: "I'll say; Look at his hair. I've never seen anything like that before."

Mikasa: "And what the hell is with the huge scar on his face?"

Armin: "If I had to guess, he must've been in a serious battle with someone he hates the most. It's a slight possibility on my end."

Eren: "Come on, let's get this guy to HQ and tell Captain Levi about this fast. The others are probably already waiting on us to get back, and I'll bet they're gonna be pissed if we're not there."

     They soon got the guy on Mikasa's horse, and made sure he was latched on tight so that he couldn't fall off. Once there, Mikasa took a quick glance at him and started wondering about him. This is the first time that Mikasa hesitated about bringing someone to the scouts without conflict of any kind since a familiar rival of hers. Instead of glares, Mikasa gave glances. She never did that with anyone besides Eren. Could it be that she has found someone to make her feel special in a new way.

Mikasa: "(Who the hell is this guy? Where the hell did he come from? What the hell could've happened to him? I've got find out about him and figure out if he's a threat or an ally. I'll ask him about it once he wakes up.)"

     With that thought in mind, Mikasa then got the boy secured on her, and made her way with the guys back to the scouts. However, she felt something different the moment she saw him. Of course, she couldn't say to Eren and Armin. But, she sensed something calm about him as if she believes that he's the same as her. What is this feeling she's getting? How did she not feel this way before?
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...