An Unexpected Surprise

Once Shoto quickly got the hang of handling the ODM Gear, he caught up with Mikasa, and went with her to the Scouts Cabin.

Mikasa: "Alright, Shoto, you ready to meet the others?"

Shoto: "Yeah."

Mikasa: "Don't worry, we'll be there in case if you start to get uncomfortable."

Shoto: "Thanks, Mikasa."

     Once they got to the cabin, they made their way inside so that she can introduce him to her comrades.

Mikasa: "Alright, wait here until I give the signal to let you walk into the room."

Shoto: "Okay."

     Shoto then waited at the door while Mikasa went inside to see her 4 friends. Jean Kirstein, Sasha Braus, Connie Springer, and Historia Reiss.

Connie: "Hey, guys."

Sasha: "Welcome back."

Historia: "Good to see you all again."

Jean: "Mikasa, you're really back. What happened out there?"

Mikasa: "Long story, Jean; During our search around the city for any survivors, we found someone who came from outside the walls that can even help us stop the Titans."

Historia: "What?"

Connie: "No way!"

Sasha: "Seriously!?"

Jean: "Who is it!?"

Armin: "His name's Shoto Todoroki, and he can help us reach the other side of the wall."

Eren: "He's actually waiting outside right now."

Mikasa: "Come on in, Shoto."

     Shoto then heard the cue from Mikasa, and walked into the room.

Shoto: "Hey, guys."

Connie: "Whoa."

Sasha: "He's hot."

Jean: "That's the guy?"

Eren: "Eventually, you might have some competition with him, Jean."

Armin: "Take it easy, Eren."

Mikasa: "Hold on, I think there's 2 more people that are supposed to be here."

Shoto: "Who?"

?????: "Guys, you're back."

???????: "About damn time; I was getting bored."

     Just then, 2 boys walked into the room and saw their 3 friends with Shoto. A green-haired kid with matching colored eyes named Izuku Midorya, and an Ash Blonde with red eyes named Katsuki Bakugo. Izuku was Eren, Armin, and Mikasa's childhood friend, but Katsuki was more of an enemy to them. However, Armin didn't seem to mind him much.

Izuku: "Hey, Armin."

Katsuki: "What's up, Eren?"

     Once they saw Izuku and Katsuki, they got mostly excited.

Armin: "Katsuki! Zuki!"

Eren: "Hey, guys!"

Izuku: "Glad to see you're back."

Katsuki: "So, who's the new guy?"

Shoto: "I'm Shoto Todoroki."

Mikasa: "He's gonna be joining the Scouts after we're done dealing with the MP'S."