Day 7 <First Holiday>

Dasom woke up extra early today. After she found out that the members in TDL remembered about her performance, she couldn't help but feel the jitters. Then again, maybe it was the excitement brought upon Chunsung's not so discreet messages.

She had to be at the rehearsals by nine o'clock sharp, but it was only around six thirty - just about 30 minutes before Cafe Mellow opens. Dasom just knew she had to have breakfast there so despite it still being closed, she ran through about two blocks in the span of 10 minutes.

When she arrived, Chunsung - who had only opened the Cafe lights - was shocked to see Dasom arrive so early in the morning.

He breathed in her features as he let her in: her cheeks were lightly flushed, her eyes sparkling; she had her hair up in a neat yet messy bun, which exposed the back of her neck that was dabbed on by a sweet vanilla scent. She was beautiful, like a flower in the morning.

Chunsung sucked in his breath, and asked, "What brings you here so early in the day?"

"Let's have breakfast! I still have time before I have to go for rehearsals" she replied in a chipper tone.

Chunsung couldn't reject her - not when her smiles sent his heart to race; not when she looked at him with her pretty face. So, he quickly nod his head, and heated up some croissants before heating up the espresso maker.

As Dasom sat down to review her script, Chunsung thought long and hard about what to serve for their breakfast.

He was set on brewing himself an americano, but he thought that maybe Dasom would enjoy a hot honey lemon tea instead to warm up her voice. As for the meal, he was sure he could do the usual savory croissant given that the ingredients were readily available.

Chunsung purposely wrote that there was a new menu in the cafe, but he didn't expect for Dasom to come in so early before he could even prepare the said menu. Once he served them their breakfast, Dasom thanked him with the biggest smile on her face.

 Once he served them their breakfast, Dasom thanked him with the biggest smile on her face

"Ah nothing beats Chunsung's specially made meals! I'm so glad I went here." She told him as she took a whiff of the food.

That's when she noticed the honey lemon tea, and that's how her heart suddenly skipped a beat. Chunsung seemed to notice as he cleared his throat to say, "That brat will send you coffee later, so I thought you'd be better off with something to help your still sleeping vocal chords."

"I love it." The words suddenly slip out of Dasom's mouth, which sent Chunsung to flush red from her sudden soft girlish expression.

Dasom realized this, and fumbled, "Ah let's eat! I'll have to go in a few..."

"Yeah.. We need to finish before my morning regulars flock in."

"Agreed." And so, they ate their breakfast together in each other's company - accompanied with fluttering feelings of a lovely morning.