Day 22 <Sober>

<-- Chunsung Ki

Plan Master
I have opened your 1:1 chat for today's date chance.
Please enjoy 😉

Chunsung Ki
wake up
don't tell me you've gotten a hangover from last night?

Dasom Kang
doubting my capability?
should i remind you that you got drunk over just two shots of soju?
never get hangovers my a s s

Chunsung Ki
are you still upset with me :<
i already said i'm sorry

Dasom Kang
make it up to me with brunch
i'll be there in a few

Chunsung Ki
bring a spare coat
it might get chilly

In truth, Dasom was no longer upset. She only meant to tease Chunsung, and maybe to have him properly make-up for his mistake of not telling her the truth sooner.

Before she decided to head out, she made sure to clean herself up - ready to go straight ahead to the date after their brunch. And for that, she put extra care for today's make-up: natural, lightweight, and long-lasting throughout the day.

Today she dressed comfortably: an oversized knitted beige sweater, over a pair of black leggings. She put on her favorite black converse-lows, and brought her sling canvas bag where she stuffed her valuables and coat inside.

When she arrived at the cafe, the bustling regulars of noontime were nowhere to be found. Instead, only a few chairs were occupied, and most only took take-out drinks served and prepared by Jeonghoon.

Meanwhile, Chunsung just got out of the kitchen with a tray of today's brunch. He set it on the table reserved especially for Dasom, before he could even notice that she had already been there watching his every move.

He thought he'd remain unaffected by last night's events, but he unconsciously kept his gaze locked onto her lips - a blush crept up to his cheeks the moment he got caught.

"Seems like you remember well even if you were quite buzzed, Chunsung." Dasom said with playful confidence.

If Chunsung was already speechless upon the sight of her this morning, what more of now where Dasom asserted her dominance. Surely she was younger, but there was something about that side to her that kept him up on his toes.

He's never met someone like her before, she was the only one able to make him feel this way.

He swallowed down the lump that formed at his throat, then tried his best to be composed, "You should take a seat. I'll be right back."

True to his words, Chunsung did come back to enjoy a simple yet hearty brunch with Dasom before they went to view their first musical together.

<-- Chunsung Ki

Chunsung Ki
i got us some refreshments
i'm heading in

Dasom Kang
hurryyyyy
the show's about to start in about 10 more minutes

Chunsung Ki
then i'm still pretty early
i won't miss a thing

Dasom Kang
trust me when i say you'd be greeted by a line of people holding the same items as you, all trying to get in at the last five minutes

Chunsung Ki
it can't be that bad...

Dasom Kang
wanna bet on it?