Chapter 3 - News

I woke up early today the sun was beaming through the curtain in my room. I got out of bed and showered. Got dressed in a blue sweater and White ripped jean pants, wearing converse. Hair was in a messy bun, I decided to head to Belle and Adam's Castle. Too share the exciting news of me and Gaston. Adam doesn't really like Gaston, because he tried to take Belle away from him. I finally arrived at their place. "Hello Y/n!" Belle exclaimed as she ran down the stairs to hug me. I hugged her back, "I brought some Pastries" Belle looked down in my basket and her eyes grew wide. "Thank you so much! Those are my favorite!" she graved my basket and placed it in the kitchen. "Hello Y/n, glad to see you again." Adam said walking down the stairs. "It's very nice to see you too Adam." I said giving him a bright smile. I then walk into the lounge area waiting for Belle and Adam to come. They eventually came and sat down. "I have some news for you two about me" I said trying to hold in the excitement. "What is it?" Adam asked, "Me and Gaston are Dating" I gave them a wide smile. "Did you say Gaston?" Belle asked, "Yeah why?" I questioned. "Why are you dating Gaston?" Adam then questioned me. "Um because I want to. What is your guy's problem? I'm happy." I spoke. "He's not a good guy, he could hurt you." Adam and Belle both said. "Adam was a BEAST! Yet you tell me Gaston can hurt me?!" I said frustrated to them. "Not by choice." Adam said, "Well I'm leaving" I said walking out of the lounge down the steps to the door. Until Adam arrives at the door and slams it shut. I turn around with both his arms on either side of my head. He leans down to my height, then smashes his lips on me and began rubbing his hand over my thighs. I stand there in shock for a few seconds, before pushing him away and leaving. 

Gaston Pov: 

I was walking around town square until I noticed a beautiful woman coming out of the woods, I realized it was Y/n. Then I began running towards her when I reached her, she was crying. I held her, "What happened babe?" she began sobbing more than when she could finally answer she said, "Adam kissed me" once those words flew out of her mouth I had began to have extreme rage. "You kissed him?!" I asked her, "No! He took kissed me without even asking." She said holding me tighter. "Don't worry I'll kill him." I said trying to reassure her, "No please don't" "Fine but let's head to my place "I said before picking her up and walking to my place.  

Y/n Pov: 

I was with Gaston at his place, we were sitting down in his living room. He helped me calm down, and I tried to assure him I was fine, even though I could tell he still was thinking of killing Adam. I looked over at Gaston sitting on the couch, he had such a good jawline, and bulky. I loved his hair, and loved imagining it down. He had some tattoos on his torso and arms, his eyes was so beautiful. He looked over at me catching me stare, "Wanna head to bed since it's getting late?" he asked me, "Yes" I responded, then he began walking to his room with me following right behind him. I got into the far side of the bed and he got into the other side. I laid there for 2 hours and then decided to turn over, trying to get more comfortable. He was asleep and wearing no shirt. He then woke up and pulled my body towards him. We cuddled until we both fell asleep. 

Gaston Pov: 

I woke up feeling a warmth on my side, realizing that Y/n was right beside me. She was still asleep, looked beautiful with the sun shining down on her from the window near the bed. I decided to make breakfast. So, I graved eggs and Bacon, until I finally felt Y/n come behind me and wrap her arms around my hips. "Goodmorning baby" she said in her groggy morning voice. "Goodmorning Babe" I responded to her. Food was done so I graved plates and orange juice, we sat at the dining table eating. She looked beautiful, I wanted her badly more then ever at that time. She seemed to want it too. "What you thinking about?" she asked me tilting her head a little bit, "Want me to be honest?" I asked, "Always" she responded. "Devouring you right here, right now." I said looking deep into her eyes. Which seemed to have filled with Lust. 

Y/n Pov:

I decided to walk up to him and kiss him while sitting on his lap. "Then do it" I whispered into his ears, while standing up walking backwards into his room. Which then he began to follow me, finally catching up to me and graving my waist and leading us to land on the bed. He ripped off his shirt and took off his pants. Then he began to get on top of me and Kiss my neck. 

Gaston Pov: 

I took her shirt off her and then her pants. She was wearing a Matching black set. I took off her bra and began devouring her breast taking my time with each one. I could hear her moan slightly to my actions. Then I went back up to her lips and kissed her. Then she got on top of me straddling me. 

Y/n Pov: 

I kissed his neck going down to his torso leading down to his v-line. Then he took off his pants letting me have enough room to suck his dick. He began moaning from my motions. Then he turned me over and got back on top. 

Gaston Pov: 

I took off her pantie and began to put her legs over my shoulders as I went down on her and ate her out. She began moaning to my sudden actions. She tasted like Vanilla cupcake; I could eat her all day. After, she cummed on my tongue, I raised back up and placed my dick right at her entrance. I expect her to be a virgin. "This is going to hurt for a second" I said as I went into her pussy. She began to adjust herself, then when she was ready, I started entering and exiting her pussy. She began a moaning mess and so did I, since she was so tight. We both began to cum after I started going deeper and faster. Once we was done we laid back down on the bed.