Chapter 5 - Surprise

Y/n Pov:

I was walking in town and saw Gaston. He began walking towards me, "Please forgive me, it meant nothing." He said to my face. I laughed at his state, "Your forgiven but we are not dating" I said before walking into the bakery. "I'm sorry, please I love you." I turned around "No you don't if you did that would have never happened." I said and then walked closer towards him and got close to his ear. "Also, Adam has a way bigger and better dick then yours. Bye!" I said then heading back to my place. Once I entered my house, I looked over to see Adam sitting on my couch. "What are you doing here Adam?" I asked him, "I kicked Belle out, also I wanted to see you and ask you a question." "Alright, what is it then?" I asked. "Want to be my Girlfriend and live with me." He asked, "I would love too" I said as I jumped over to land on his lap, kissing him intensely. He smacked my ass making me gasp and little. "Mm let's head to the room shall we" I said to him. Me and him fucked and then the next day I moved in with him. 

~Year Later~ 

Adam proposed and I said yes. We decided on no kids, but we have sex every day. We don't talk to Belle and Gaston anymore. From what we heard is that Belle moved away to Paris. Gaston has found another girl. He is so unstable in relationships. Life is going good now.