Chapter 4 - Misery

Y/n Pov: 

It's been a month since that one night, me and Gaston are doing great. We are very sexual towards each other. Gaston told me he would be busy hunting today. So, I decided too get more food for my house. I got more vegetables, fruit, bread. Then headed back home cooked me some food then decided to go to work. Lehua decided to come see me, "Hey Y/n how is you and Gaston?" he asked. "Great! How was hunting today?" he looked confused by my question, "Gaston said you guys was going hunting today..." I said looking a bit confused as well. "Right, yeah we did it was great." I looked at him in his eyes, "You didn't hunt today" I said realizing to see him lying. "Yeah we didn't I'm sorry" I began to walk out and decided to go to Gaston's place it was late anyways. I walked up to the door before knocking I heard what sounded like a girl. I listened more and then opened the door. To see Gaston and Belle having sex. I was shocked after all she said she hated him and Gaston said he didn't like her. "Wait Y/n its not what it looks like" Gaston said getting up trying to run towards me. "How long?" I turned around and asked him. "2 months" He said looking away. "You was cheating on me from the start? It was all just a game?! We are done leave me alone and same for you Belle I never want to see you again." I ran outside and into the woods. I decided to head to the Castle, I opened the door and Adam approached me. "What are you doing here so late?" He asked me a bit concerned. "Caught Gaston and Belle sleeping with each other" He looked at me with rage and sadness. "What?" he asked questioning what I just said. "Your wife is cheating on you with my now ex boyfriend, its been going on for two months." he looked away which showed that he was thinking a lot. "I can't believe this" he said still not looking near you. I walked towards him, "Since they cheated, why don't we have some fun." He looked down at me Infront of him, his eyes glazed darker with Lust. He graved a hold of my waist, and deepened our kiss we was having. Then he picked me up and carried me too his room. Laying me on the bed gently and crawling on top of me. He took off his shirt and then took mine off. He devoured every inch of my body. Licking my clit up and down causing me to become a moaning mess. 

Adam Pov: 

"You like it baby" I asked her while sucking on her clit, "Yes!" she exclaimed with a moan coming right after her saying that. I took off my pants and boxers leaving my dick out in the open. I got back on top of her, she looked over at my dick. "Don't worry I will be extremely careful with you precious" she nodded and then I aligned with her entrance and went in slowly. Her pussy was so tight and yet felt so good, honestly better then Belles. When she seemed adjusted I began thrusting in slowly and then deepening it and going faster. Me and her was moaning like crazy. I cummed inside of her and she cummed with me. I then took my dick out of her and laid right beside her and we both cuddled. 

Y/n Pov: 

It was finally morning time, and the sun was shining down on you. Adam's arm was still wrapped around you since last night. He began too open his eyes, "Goodmorning prince" I said smiling widely at him. He pulled me in closer towards his body. "Goodmorning darling" he said near my ear. "Come on let's get up" I said trying to get up. He had a stronger hold on me. "Wanna go for round two?" He asked, "Let's eat first" I said before he finally decided to get up. Instead I just put on my panties and decided to go downstairs without a bra on since it was just me and Adam. He only had his boxers on and his hair was free floating down his back. He was really handsome. "Pancakes?" He asked as he entered the kitchen with you. "Sure" I said back to him leaning on him. Once food was done we ate food and then he lifted me on the counter. Sucking my breast which was out in the open. Then he French kissed me, and picked me up laying me on the dining table as he took my panties off and licking my clit. Sucking every juice coming out of me. Then I got up and decided to suck his dick. He cummed in my mouth before lifting me up and guiding us to the bedroom again. We fucked like crazy until the next morning. "We should definitely do this more" He said, I giggled. "I would love that" I then got dressed and headed into town.