16: It's boring to spend money all day long.

Drifting on the sea, it is a very magical feeling. In his twelve years of life, Bai Tan never thought he would have such an experience. He sat quietly on his rainbow pony, surrounded by different-looking fish leaping up from his right side, passing high above his head and falling from the left, stirring up a small splash of water.

Bai Tan quickly put his attention to the small mermaid behind him, the fish tail swing speed visible slow down, Bai Tan look funny and heartbroken: "An An, no need to push, you take a break."

An An was confident, vowing to let the elf brother feel the wonders of the ocean, yet the little propeller only turned for ten minutes, it was about to stop because it had no fuel. But An An didn't have the heart to say that he vowed to get his brother to papa's side, and now he was only halfway there.

He secretly took two breaths and began to think about it in his heart.

Until Bai Tan spoke up and solved An An's dilemma.

But the little mermaid bulging face seems to be a bit undying look, he poked his head out from the rainbow pony's tail, face water beads clattering outward, beautiful eyes bent into a crescent: "Brother, do not worry about An An, An An is not tired!"

Bai Tan was a little hesitant.

He wanted to reach out and pull An An up, but if he fell more An An embarrassment.

In his incomparable tangled time, Bai Tan suddenly noticed that the rainbow pony under what seems to be the top of the top. He subconsciously tugged the swimming ring, knuckles because of the force of the white. The heart of the uneasiness suddenly surged up, but did not wait for him to say anything, he felt the rainbow pony underneath him but has floated up quickly.

Bai Tan: "?"

An An also froze for a moment, and hurriedly wagged his tail, shouting in anger: "You guys slow down! It's a reveal, it's a reveal!"

After Jian Chi heard the movement, his eyes turned around, from his distant angle can clearly see the rainbow pony under the top of several black shadows, are fish. These fish are large, thick, skull against the rainbow pony, swinging their tails together, replacing the work of the little mermaid.

No wonder there was a shout of reveal.

Jian Chi couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Bai Tan also realized the situation at the moment, timeless clean face suffused with laughter. He waved at the little mermaid who was still left behind from afar. An An's little face is red, full of eyes are written with embarrassment. Scratch some itchy fish tail, a head into the water quickly swam over.

With the help of the fish, the rainbow pony and An An soon came to the side of Jian Chi. Jian Chi's swimming ring is very large, An An is not at all worried papa will fall into the sea, lightly climb up along the youth's fish tail. Jian Chi put him aside and handed him a bottle of milk.

Immediately afterwards, he used his tail to hook the rainbow pony and handed the sweet and sour fruit juice to Bai Tan.