5) ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖?

ᑕᕼᗩᑎᘜᗴ ᗪᖇIᖴTՏ: 🅲︎🅷︎🅰︎🅿︎🆃︎🅴︎🆁︎ #5
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:
𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕 & 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘... 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Two friends together and across them is another unknown gem.

She looked untroubling, peaceful, calm yet confused, and Spinel doesn't trust every single bit of her. I mean, who wouldn't? After getting poofed by a tall and intimidating one... But then again, tall and intimidating didn't meet her appearance.

The purple gem looked rather stubby with a firm yet casual form.

A short purple tank top wrapped on her torso and hips, with styled cuts in the middle showing a bit of her purple gemstone placed on her chest, short white boots, and black leggings, along with a white jacket.

Many parts of the gem's form are not quite recognizable to Spinel. But there is something that caught her eye. The leggings on her knee caps are also stylishly cut open, showing her purple skin.

One is patterned as a rose symbol and the other as a star.

Huh... Coincidence?

"...Ahem," The purple gem then cleared her throat to get the two their attention.

Spinel shortly blinked her eyes rapidly to bring her back in focus. Silly, Spinel, stop thinking about it, it's just a stylish form of choice.

"Umm," The gem started, her voice raspy. She gently dropped the rubble on the sand and slowly walked over. "What- Uhh, Hi? Are you...?"

The gem stammered a bit, starting an awkward conversation. But before she could walk any closer, Spinel defensively pointed the summoned destabilizer at her.

"Woah!!! Ok..." The gem, now alerted, took some steps away with raised hands. She nervously laughs, "Easy, sweet cheeks. I'm not gonna hurt ya."

Nobody uttered a word for a response, Spinel just held her stance while Steven just stared with innocent kitty eyes.

"What are y'all doing here, and... Who are you two? I've never seen you before."

"That's because we were never here until now, gem," Spinel threateningly snaps as she protectively pushes Steven behind her hip. "We don't even know where we are. What is this place?"

"Okay, wait- So... you're tourists..." The gem took a short glance at the visible heart gemstone placed on Spinel's torso. "Let me ask the questions here first, please. You don't know where you are, right?"

Spinel is reluctant to respond but eventually nodded.

"We only know we're on Earth," Steven unexpectedly commented. Spinel pushes him a bit further away as if it'll kill him if the gem sees a visual, shortly giving him a look that she'll do the talking.