Probably (Awesamdude)

A/N Hello! I know this hasn't been updated in a but but I hope you like the chapter, also by a bit I mean......a looooooooong while...Anyways Enjoy!

Warnings:
Gore
Scarring(not sh)
Self-Hatred
Overstimulation
Depression
Social Anxiety
Panic attack-like thing
Mentions of suicide

Third POV:

What was he supposed to do? The keys to the prison is gone. Out of his reach, he can't help but feel he failed miserably by giving them up to the single most untrustworthy person on the server...

Your no better.

But that can't be true? It wasn't the same was it?

He's done things that hes not proud of. Things that he doesn't want to think about. But he can't help it! Ever since Dream had him tell him of all his bad-doings, he can't stop thinking about it.

Awesamdude just figured out how to do more productive things since he lost sight in one eye...

You deserved it...Karma.Revenge.

Really? Did he really deserve it? Probably. He's done terrible things. He's no better than Dream?

...What?...

Awesamdude has been pacing around the prison ever since he was able to get back to doing normal tasks. Everyday for at least 5 hours of his time. He paces. And waits, and waits for Dream to show up.

Why? You don't miss him do you?

No, Awesamdude doesn't miss Dream at all... Even if he is the literal only person that didn't truly hate his guts. Because he understood, somewhat at least. Right?

What's wrong with you? Why would you care about his opinion? He's EVIL, MAD!

Awesamdude has been pacing at the prison for a total of 7 Hours, and 43 Minutes. Why was he still here? Because Silly! He's lost in thought! To him it's barely be 2 hours.

The sun is rising and people are walking out of there homes. Why did Sam come here so late?

He didn't have time that's why. He was trying to break the habit, doing things to distract himself. And now that he's here again, he can't seem to figure out why?

Because...you miss them. You failed them, you want to make it up? Isn't cutting a deal with Dream or, KILLING Dream gonna do you good? No?

Sam doesn't notice the people looking at him as he paces back and forth. He doesn't hear the murmers of groups walking past him judging him. He doesn't know?
Or he doesn't care? Is he blocking it all out again? Probably.

Sam doesn't realize that 2 more hours have gone by. Well, a but over 2 but who's counting?

Sam has been pacing in front of the prison for at total of 9 hours and 57 minutes.

Does he not realize the time? Probably not. Does he not realize the group of people coming towars him? Probably not.

It all stops when someone speaks; it stops the mirmers, the voices, his internal battle with himself. It stops the degrading of himself, the awful thoughts.

"...Sam? Are you ok?"

The voice is feminine. And he recognizes it. He's hers it before when he was like this. Questioning his sanity, waiting to be saved. Of course there were 2 voices that night. But he can't bear to think about who the second one belongs to. He doesn't deserve to think about them.