He cares right? (Sapnap)

Sapnap just left a conversation with Tommy.

His eyes red and puffy. Bloodshot eyes looking at his feet, as he walks the wooden path back to his house.

At least that's what most people would assume as they watched him make his way slowly down the path,

His hair covered his face. Making a dark shadow over his eyes. Obviously trying to hide his tear stained facial features.

But instead of continuing on the path. Sapnap took a left turn and headed straight towards a forest. Ponk and Punz watched in curiosity. And were going to go after him until he threw a pearl. Teleporting into the thick and dark trees. Not being able to be seen with too little effort.

Sapnap, after thinking he was far enough into the forest. Stopped and sat against a big oak tree. Watching the branches sway softly in the cool breeze. Resting his swollen eyes a bit. Before opening them again to look at a deer grazing on some grass.

Suddenly said deer got shot by an arrow, mewling as it fell to the ground.

Sapnap was just going to ignore the anonymous hunters. Until he heard George and Dream's voices a bit off in the distance cheering over their success of shooting the deer.

Sapnap panicked, he didn't want to be seen my anyone. Quite frankly those two.

He quickly got to his feet and started to slowly walk away from his spot, trying not to be heard. His quiet footsteps barely noticeable as he sifted his way through the forest.Until...

"Sapnap?" A voice he knew all too well asked out.

Sapnap turned his head, to be met my George.

His heart started racing, just now remembering that he had been crying and rubbing his eyes earlier, making it obvious what happened.

He then saw Dream trench his way up the small hill until he was behind George.

George looked worried and was opening his mouth to say something. When Sapnap started running. He ran as fast as he could trying to get away from his friends. He didn't want to believe what Tommy told him was true, he didn't want to know why his friends were hanging out and hunting without inviting him or even saying anything. He didn't want to...

He heard Dream and George yelling out his name behind him, sounding like it was getting closer. He started to speed up trying his best to avoid falling on a branch or anything that would make him trip and fail his escape.

That was until he felt a pair of arms wrap around his legs. Making him fall and slide across the ground, cringing as he felt small tears in his shirt causing things to scrape against his stomach making him let out a small cry.

"L-let go." His weak voice making the other hesitate.

He started crying again. Not wanting to even be in this situation, and struggling to get out of the others grasp.

Dream stood up after letting go of Sapnap's legs.

"Sapnap."

Sapnap stiffened and wiped away his tears. Sitting up, he gave a look of discomfort and noticed the random small splotches of blood on his now, torn shirt.

Dream gazed down at him, and kneeled beside him, George following.

"What's wrong Sap?"

George asked worry laced into his words.

"D-do you......"

"What?"

Dream asked

"Do you actually care about me?...."

This startled the older boys. Giving each other sad glances, they hugged the smaller, who was sniffling as tears dropped down his face. Leaving dark dots on their clothing.

___________________

Part 2? Sorry the first two were so short. I made this one a lot longer. So hope you enjoyed.