"God this is confusing"

Morning

"YOUR LATE" Robin yelled. "Yeah i know I know

I'm sorry it won't happen again" Steve pleaded. "Better not dingus" Robin teased.

Steve and Robin headed to Hawkins High. Robin is in the marching band for

the school and they decided to have a early game for some ungodly reason. "Oh my god, I look terrible" Robin complained.

Steve looked over at her "Dude for the millionth time you look fine, and who would you try to impress anyways?".

Luckily for Robin they just pulled up to the school. "That.... wasn't the question, gotta go, see ya later dingus" Robin waved.

Steve then got out of the car. He had caught a glimpse of Dustin. "Hey Henderson!"
Steve called.

Dustin ran over to Steve and gave him a hug. "I have someone you need to meet" Dustin urged.

"Oh alright" Steve said. The boys started walking into the gymnasium. When they entered Dustin yelled "Eddie".

Eddie looked over, he had curly brown hair and wore a vest with a shirt that read "Hellfire club".

Steve then felt something like a bolt of energy or something he didn't quite know what it was.

"Henderson.... and? -". "Oh this is Steve, Steve Harrington" Dustin said. Eddie held his hand out.

Steve was still frozen, that was until Dustin shoved him a bit to get him out of his trance.

"Sorry, nice to meet you" Steve shook Eddie's hand. Dustin then walked over to the others (yk Mike and them).

The boys stood in silence for a bit. "So how long have you known Henderson for" Eddie asked.

"Since he was about 12"."Well shit, you've seen that little shrimp grow up" Eddie said surprised.

"Yea, I've known all those kids about that long, usually Nance... or Nancy Wheeler has me babysitting them" Steve chuckled. Eddie smiled.

"Dingus" Robin called out. "That's me" Steve smiled. Robin then was surprised when she saw Eddie. "Oh my god and dingus 2" Robin chuckled.

Eddie playfully rolled his eyes. "You two know each other" Steve asked. "Oh yea, we met in band actually" Robin pleaded. "Cool" Steve added.

The three talked for a while, then the game had ended and people were leaving.

"Shit did we talk for that long" Eddie laughed. "Looks like it, well see you tomorrow Harrington" Robin said.

"Same here" Eddie playfully frowned. Steve then grabbed Eddie's arm.

"Wait- um... I- actually never mind it's stupid" Steve said with an embarrassed tone.

"Well now I have to know" Eddie urged. Steve looked into Eddie's eyes "well I was gonna give you my number so we could possibly hang out again soon".

"Man, I thought you'd never ask" Eddie teased making Steve a bit flustered.

Steve wrote down his number and handed it to Eddie.

"Well see you later" Steve said. "Later Harrington" Eddie winked.

God he's so amazing, and his eyes, his ey-
Steve stopped himself. He didn't understand. Why was he having those thoughts.

"God this is confusing"

I hope you guys enjoyed this more parts are coming!!!