"Everything changes"

"Oh why thank you" Steve smirked. "I can see why your good with the ladies" Eddie said.

Steve raised his eyebrows. "Your smile... It's cute" Eddie teased.

Steve chuckled a bit, he was flustered.
"Oh, uh y-yea I guess so".

Eddie couldn't help but smile."Well if you want to you could stay"

Eddie suggested. "But only if you want to" he hesitated.

"Sure why not, my parents aren't to worried about me anyways" Steve's voice broke a little.

At this point, Eddie had a concerned look on his face. "Oh, why is that?"

He said softly. "I don't know, I mean I am their son for christ sakes, but I don't think I'm good enough for them"

Steve sighed. "I'm sorry, I don't have a good relationship with my parents

either, I mean I do live with my uncle, but at least he cares". Steve nodded.

They both sat in silence. Not knowing what to say to one another.

"Sooo....wanna watch a movie? Eddie asked. "Uh sure, but first is it okay if

take a quick shower?" Steve asked. "Yeah of course man, let me get you a towel" He smiled.

Steve followed Eddie down the hall. Eddie then got the towel and handed it to Steve.

When he did, the boys just stared at each other. Steve's eyes trailed from Eddies eyes to his lips.

"U-uh here, the bathroom is down there on your left" Eddie broke the silence.

"Right, thanks man" Steve smiled. Eddie smiled then headed back to the kitchen to prepare for him and Steve's movie.

10 minutes later

"Eddie!" Steve shouted. Eddie ran as fast as he could to the bathroom.

"Yeah, are you okay" Eddie asked kinda worried.

"Yeah, I just need a change of clothes" Steve chuckled. "Oh okay, let me get you something".

Eddie ran into his room. He went into his closet and saw one of his favorite shirts.

It read Metallica. He stood there and thought

"Steve Harrington wearing my favorite shirt, god what am I thinking I am crushing way to hard"

Eddie just grabbed the shirt and some sweatpants. "Hey".

"Shit, Harrington" Eddie jumped. "What, you were taking to long"

Steve grabbed the clothes that were in Eddies hands.

Now Eddie was flustered, but a different kind of flustered.

He never really felt like this around anyone. He felt as if his heart was

beating at 100 mph. "Yea yea whatever" he joked, trying to hide the fact that he was blushing.

"I'll let you change, I'll be out there" Eddie started walking out.

"You can stay, I mean I don't mind, also this is your room"

Steve chuckled while grabbing ahold of Eddies upper arm.

"Oh okay" Eddie was freaking out.

Is Steve, like "Steve the hair Harrington" gonna change IN FRONT OF ME Eddie thought.

Eddie just turned the other way to give his "friend" some privacy. "You can look now".

Eddie just smiled, I mean Steve wearing his favorite shirt warmed his heart.

"I really pull of this shirt, wouldn't you agree Munson" Steve stated.

"Definitely, you should chose this style, It looks a lot better". Steve gasped as if he was offended.

"What...are you saying I don't have any taste". "Maybe, now cmon let's go watch our movie"

Eddie said grabbing Steve's hand.
Eddie just thought that this could be the night that

"Everything changes"

OMG, Thank you guys sm, I can't believe how many reads this fanfic has, I couldn't be more grateful

Also what movie should they watch?