"No, you know now"

Once the two boys entered the living room Eddie grabbed the popcorn and

other little snacks for him and Steve.
"Okay so which movie do you wanna

watch" Eddie asked. Steve saw the two options, "Back to the future" or "Nightmare on elm street".

"I can't decide" Steve chuckled. "Okay Harrington, I hope you like horror" Eddie said while picking nightmare on elm street.

He put the cassette into the vhs and hit play. Then he turned off the lights and sat next to Steve.

Steve was a little on edge, he never did well with horror movies.

About 4 minutes into the film Johnny Depp's character shows up on screen.

Eddie grabbed the pillow next to him and hugged it as hard as possible.

"Eddie, are you okay?" Steve questioned. Eddie put his face in the pillow.

A muffled "Yep" is all Steve could hear. "Ooooo do you like someone in the movie".

"What! Of course not, that would be ridiculous" Eddie said.

Steve gave him a look that basically meant, "Your full of shit". "God! Fine yes I do but I'm not telling you".

"Cmon I'll tell you mine" Steve poked Eddie. The two boys hadn't been paying attention so the next thing they hear a loud noise.

"SHIT!" Steve buried his face into Eddies chest. Eddie chuckled a bit.

"Oh sorry" Steve said embarrassed. "No dude your good, don't worry about it".

Eddie held his arms out. Steve moved closer to Eddie and laid his head on his shoulder.

"Are you comfortable?" Eddie asked. Steve nodded. There was a bit of silence. "Johnny Depp" Eddie said.

Steve looked at Eddie confused. "The one that I'm crushing on".

"Oh" is all Steve said. It was silent for about 10 seconds.

"Yea he's good looking, but I would say Tom Cruise is more my taste" Steve said. Eddie smiled.

"You and every other girl in this town" Eddie laughed.

Eddie just thought "wait, wait, wait, did Steve just say that he basically likes Tom Cruise!! ".

"Wait Steve, are you-". "Gay, no I think it's called like bisexual, me and Robin talked about it.

A few weeks ago

"Hey Dingus!" Robin shouted from the back of the store.

Steve was spaced out. He had just seen "Top gun" and all he could think about was Maverick, Tom Cruise's character.

"Hey" Robin taped his shoulder. Steve finally got out of his trance.

"Sorry what". Robin looked concerned. "Are you okay, are you sick or something, what's wrong".

"Woah Robin jeez, I'm fine". Steve paused. "Well actually can I ask you something".

"Shoot" Robin said. "How did you know you liked girls".

"Oh, well I guess I could never really see myself with a guy, why are you asking?".

"Well i- I think- I'm not even sure how to say it". "Wait, do you think you might be ga-".

"I'm not gay Robin!, but I guess I find Tom Cruise attractive, this is so confusing please help me".

"Okay, well have you felt like this with girls". Steve nodded.

"Okay well then you could be bisexual, meaning you like boys and girls".

"So yeah that's about it". "Is Robin the only one who knows?".

"No, you know now" Steve smiled.

A/N: not me making Steve's bisexual awakening Tom Cruise 😂