"He'll be okay, I promise"

-1 week later-

-Afternoon-

Steve had woken up with a throbbing headache. He got up and got some Tylenol when he heard the front door open.

He started walking down stairs. "Hello?" He called out.

"Boo!". "Shit, Dustin don't do that, you scared the shit out of me".

Dustin just laughed and then sat down on the bar stool.

"Sooo, what do you think of Eddie, I forgot to ask you" Dustin asked.

"Oh yea, E-eddie, yea he's really cool" Steve stuttered. Steve then put his head in his hands and winced.

"Woah, dude you good" Dustin asked concerned.

"Yea, just woke up with a headache, don't worry I took some Tylenol already". Dustin nodded.

Dustin then shot up. "Oh my god! I have a brilliant idea". "What? ".

"We should go to the arcade with everyone". Steve nodded in agreeance.

"I'll call Eddie" Steve said in excitement.  Dustin thumbs up. Steve dialed Eddies number.

It rang for a few seconds until Steve heard a familiar voice.

"Hello?" Eddie answered. "Hey Eddie it's Steve". "Oh hey, finally you called me

I've been bored out of my mind all week, so buddy......what's up?".

Buddy Steve thought, he got a little flustered. "W-well I was wondering, well me and Dustin we're

wondering if you wanted to come to the arcade with us and the others" Steve stuttered.

"Oh, um yea why not I have nothing better to do" Eddie laughed.

Steve loved Eddies laugh it always made him smile.

"Okay see you soon then". "Alright Harrington".

Steve then hung up the phone.

-At the arcade-

Dustin and Steve walked into the arcade to see Robin and Eddie waiting in the front.

"Finally you guys are here" Robin said. "Impatient much" Steve teased.

"Whatever Harrington" Robin playfully rolled her eyes.

"Vamonos children, Vamonos" Eddie said looking at Steve.

Steve started blushing trying to hide it but failed. 

They all walked over to the table where they saw Max, Will, Mike, Lucas, Eleven and Gareth (Just pretend he's the same age as them).

"Are you guys ready to play some games" Eddie asked.

"Wait look over there" Robin pointed. Everyone turned to see a sign that read

"Laser tag". "OH MY GOD, SCREW ARCADE GAMES" Eddie shouted. All the kids laughed. "I'm down" Steve agreed.

Everyone got the gear on and headed into the room. "I am the master of laser tag, so you guys better watch out"

Eddie showed off. "Sure Eddie, we'll see about that" Gareth joked.

"Okay everyone spread out" Robin ordered. Everyone one spread out and the game had begun.

Eddie then felt a bit light headed but just brushed it off not thinking much about it.

-Later in the game-

"Pew pew" Eddie said. "God dammit Munson" Max said irritated. Eddie laughed. "What'd I tell you, I'm the master".

Eddie then saw Steve. Steve then heard something and turned around. "Munson is that you" Steve called out.

Eddie jumped out. "SHIT" Steve shouted. Steve looked at Eddie. "Hey you okay, you don't look so good".

"Im fine Harri-" Eddie then passed out. "Eddie!". Steve fell down next to Eddie.

"Guys help!". Steve started tearing up. "Shit, what happened" Dustin asked.

"He just passed out, HE WON'T WAKE UP". Robin then walked over seeing what was happening.

She then told the kids to go get some water for Eddie. "Steve?" Steve looked up at Robin. She then leaned down and comforted him.

"He'll be okay, I promise"

Hey y'all!!! I just wanna say them for over 100 reads! Also sorry for the cliffhanger 😅 but I hope you guys liked it :)