1

Stella

"Dad, Who these hell are this assholes?" We all turn around and the sight caught us all of guard, Ben.

The Ben who always wakes me up early so dad won't punish me for waking up late, Ben who comforted me when I got my tattoo.

Standing there alive and kicking.

"Ben" Klaus and I mumbled, he gave Klaus a nasty look and then looked at me he frowned his brows with an unreadable expression to his face.

"Who the hell are you" He ask in a harsh tone.

"Uhh Stella" I frown at his tone ben would never use that tone to me.

"hehe Klaus!" He beamed.

He didn't even turned his head on him he just looked at me like he's searching something.

"Is that really you?" Luther stepped forward.

"And who are the weirdo's in the balcony!" Diego yelled I looked up and saw a group of five people in red looking at us.

"They are the sparrows, My children" I turned my head on dad frowning at him.

"What do you mean your children?" I ask stepping forward to him I swear if he did something bad again I will fucking choke him with my vines to die.

"That's not possible old man" Five said.

"Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?"

"Hey everyone can see ben right?" Klaus ask pointing at Ben while smiling.

"Cute hat, sundace" Klaus smiled widely tilting his hat.

"They call themselves the umbrella academy" Reginald explain how 'we claimed to be his spawn' of course typical old daddy.

"Claim? Look five what the hell is going on?" Allison ask.

"I don't know yet but it is concerning" great just great.

I look at Ben again who was looking at me, he has a huge scar on his face I wonder what happend to that and his haircut? let's not talk about that. He looks completely different from my Ben.

"Yeah, yeah. We uhh.. grew up here" I was cut off from analyzing Ben when one of the 'sparrows' mocked luther.

"I kind of think we would have noticed you" A woman answered him he looked at her and I could swear I saw his pupils turned heart shape.

As luther stutter while greeting her, allison spoke up uh oh.

"Okay, none of you belong here" She pointed at them the one with the glasses turned to look at her, her brows raised.

"Well then I guess we'll just pack our bags and move out" After she said that A weird box spoke up and they all laugh I glared at it.

"Okay, I don't know what language did you just spoke but don't speak alright? humans are talking here" I spat they all hissed at me I shrugged my shoulders at them.

"I wasn't expecting company, This is the best I could do on short-- Short... Short notice. " Mom suddenly appeared on the door her voice while talking is glitching like she didn't had care like we did at home.

"Mom."  I look at diego with sympathy out of all of us he's the one whose close to her.

"Mom? She's a robot, you perv. " Another one of the sparrows speaks up.

"It's not a robot." Diego defended

"Hey, don't you call him that. " Luther stepped forward.
"Or what?" Ben taunt

"Come closer and find out." Luther smirked at him.

"Luther! Guys, chill!" Vanya tried to calm everyone.

"Think I'm afraid?"

"Stand down, Ben" The one I assume to be their number 1 speaks up.

They started bickering like childrens this whole thing is starting to stress me out I hate yelling all of this is making my head hurt.

"Enough!" My screamed echoed to the whole house I can feel my eyes glowed red as the fire in the fire place starts to grow, somehow this seemed to shut them all down as I can only hear the fire crackling, I blink my eye several times to get it back to normal.

"Hey, you okay?" Klaus whispered to me I gave him a smile telling him I'm okay.

"You got 30 seconds to get out of our house." Marcus warns stepping forward with a smug on his face.

"And if we don't?" Allison taunts smirking at him.

"Then we'll have to settle this the old-fashioned way." he answered, Ben starts to stretch his neck getting ready for the fight, I shut my eyes connecting myself to earth.

"Look, we just fought a literal army. Okay? This doesn't need to get ugly. Let's all just calm down, and let's talk" Vanya tried to calm everyone down but it's too late.

"Psst. Ben-er-ino. You look so much better alive than you do dead. Am I right? Except that haircut." Klaus broke off the silent tension between the two groups.

"What the hell did you just say?" Ben glared at him

"Come on, come on. Stop with all the hostility, Mr. Grumpy Pants. Oh wow. Nice scar. Muy macho."

"Shut your mouth!"

"You shut your mouth and just hug your brother—" Klaus didn't even get to finish the sentence when Ben punched him to the face.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

I'm sorry for the boring chapter I'll try and make the second chapter exciting I promise !!

Thank you for reading this, Enjoy !!