4

Benerino

I grimace as I watch the crows goes inside of Fei's body, She turn to me "He's making a deal with them" I clench my jaw. He didn't even consult us before making a deal with them. I hate Marcus, Why? simply because he thinks he's better than me, And I hate to think that might be true, because dad made him the number 1.

And those shit bags who broke into our house and think they own it, thinking about the stupid academy rival, A certain red head who summon vines pop into my mind.

Her red hair matching her blue eyes, I can't help but feel something in my stomach as I think about her deadly blue eyes it's like her looking at me can make me down to the floor, on my knees for her but there's a disturbing familiar feeling, have me met before? odd.

I shook my head, I shouldn't be thinking about her. At this time when I can't figure myself out I go to the place who takes my mind of things.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Stella

I was bored at five's lecture about doppelgängers and shit I was bored so I just wandered around the city, I'm facing an entrance of a bar grinning like crazy this is finally my time to enjoy me being back.

I sit at the table bar ordering a tequila.

"Tequila huh? that must be such a big problem" I smirk at the man.

"it is" I replied.

"So are you new here? It's impossible for you to not be new since I don't forget a face, especially when it's a pretty one" He smirk, I laughed.

"I'm Jack"

"Stella"

We were leaning in when suddenly an arm was wrapped against my waist and I was pulled down back to my seat feeling someone's chest behind me.

"What the f-"

"The hell is your problem man?"

"For you to stay the fuck out of the way" A
familiar voice spoke, Jack suddenly turned pale then walked out.

I looked at Ben " The fuck are you doing here?" I spat.

"I could ask the same to you." he smirked "Shouldn't you be with your clown friends?" he chuckled, I rolled my eyes and smirked at him "What about you? shouldn't you be with your pea brain friends plotting some ways for us to get killed?" He put the drink down to the table loudly that I almost flinched.

"You listen to me, you and your stupid little friends need to get out of our world yeah?" He threatened.

"What are you scared that we're gonna beat you?" I laugh, I saw how his jaw clenched which makes my smirk grew wider as I saw him get riled up.

It's not every day you get to see Ben Hargreeves pissed off he's usually calm and always collective the only thing you will see is how his forehead creases whenever me and Klaus did something silly but this Ben he seemed to be always pissed, I don't know if his friends are that unbearable for him to seemed to be always in a mood or he's just a jerk.

I can't help but compare him to our Ben, I mean they do share the same face, name but they're really different person.

he's not Ben.

"Are you done staring?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him speak seeing his smirking face makes me want to punch the smirk out of him.

"I'm not looking" I dismissed.

"You're not looking love, you're staring" he winks

"Whatever I'm leaving" I said as I start to walk out.

"Who are you?" I stopped in my tracks and look back at him, frowning.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Who are you in my life?" He asked frowning like he's think about something throughly.

I shooked my head and walked out

HELLO IM SO SO SORRYY FOR UPDATING JUST NOW IDK IF YOU GUYS WERE WAITING FOR THIS BUT UHM YEAH SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN UPDATE IDK IF ILL HAVE TIME TO UPDATE AGAIN BUT YEAH ILL TRY

-violet