the teens after robbing a bank

'' WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE GOING, TWENTY?! ''

'' We're going to Seventeen's house. ''

'' But, that's the art gallery were going- ''

'' TWENTY YOU HAVE TERRIBLE DRIVING SKILLS, LET ME DRIVE! ''

'' Ooh, are we playing monopoly, there has to be a free out of jail card! ''

'' SIXTEEN, TWENTY, THERE'S NO TIME TO WASTE WERE GOING TO GET CAUGHT BY THE ROBOT GUARDS! ''

'' Seventeen's right, we can't get them near to us. ''

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'' Oh wow, what a mediocre driver. '' The one off said as she slowly clapped her hands while getting out of the car, Eighteen was somewhat dizzy during the ride, Seventeen was ontop of Twenty's expensive limo and Sixteen was playing monopoly(along with the said artist.)

'' Alright, we're at his house but remember, the robot guards wont stop until they found us and possibly get us jailed and we have to hide in the art gallery if we want them to pretend that were gone. ''

Sixteen and Seventeen hopped off the car's roof while Eighteen can't walk due to the ride. Because of this, The tango dancer had to carry the dizzy super rectangle while Nineteen rushed to the door of the art gallery/Seventeen's house.

ANYWAYS THIS IS SOME VERY OLD CRAP THAT I WROTE FROM JUNE