HEADCANONS, HEADCANONS EVERYWHERE

hello i made new headcanons:

19 is Transfem and Aroace.

16 once used a blowtorch to cook something but instead she accidentally burnt 10's place.

3 owns most of the buildings in Numberland and she's very rich but she spends her money on her own fruit factory.

Both 27 and 18 (un)ironically says Poggers.

11 and 12 might be dating but who knows 👀

17 isn't used in doing anything that is related to art except for painting. (Or : hes more used to painting than other things that are a part of art)

1-8 owns the Block Star(which is something that 3 built but she got broke so she decided to sell the Block Star in order to get some money)

11 likes apple juice, that's it, she likes apple juice and she's also trans.

The Tweens actually have better driving than the Teens.

28 is actually the curator of a certain museum that someone or some people tried to rob in. (Actually, she's a curator of a different museum.)

20 used to the play the piano with his cane and it failed successfully.

16 and 19 are streamers and the two are actually friends.

Before 10 is a walking rocket, she used to work in a space station and there's this one time where shes in a rocket with a few crewmates but an asteroid and several space debris hit them and she got injured pretty badly, 3 decided to make 10 into a rocket and that her legs are actually prosthetics.

21 randomly lists a bunch of things in her sleep like Archery, Hiking, Search & Rescue, Biking, Horseback, Training that will save you from a heart attack, Scuba Diving, Miming, Keeping up with rhyming, Football, Limbo, Science, Stunting, Pre-Calc, Spaceships, Treasure hunting, Bomb defusal, No refusal, Fantasy, Circus trapeze and Fights and Ghosts and Paints and Snakes and Knives and Chess and Dance and Weights.