1

Henley

I sit up in my seat as the girl whispers something to Mrs. Baxter and she smiles at her nodding.

"Class we have a new student. This is Marielle Eden. She's a late transfer from Redland High School. Please welcome her in," Mrs. Baxter says.

Or at least I think that's what she says.

I can barely hear her as I stare at the girl, Marielle, next to her.

A few people say hi, or wave to her as her brown eyes look around at all of us. She has the most amazing lips I've ever seen. Full, and pouty the kind of lips girls in Seabrook have started paying money to get, but I can tell hers are natural.

Gorgeous brown skin, and long black braids. She's got a piercing on her nose, and a few earrings in her ears as well.

Her nails are long with designs on them and she's wearing a large black t-shirt with black shorts and converse sneakers. Even with the oversized shirt on I can tell her body is incredible.

She's a fucking knockout.

"I've never seen you pay attention to anything in this class like you are right now," Theo whispers over to me chuckling.

I ignore him as Marielle's eyes land on me. I expect her to look away shyly like most girls do when I catch their gaze. But instead she smiles at me, showing off two rows of perfectly white teeth and two amazing dimples. My dick, that was already showing interest, hardens even more in my shorts.

"Marielle, you can pick a seat wherever you'd like. Take this textbook dear," Mrs. Baxter says making Marielle turns her attention away from me, which strangely annoys me. "Thank you ma'am," she says, taking the book and looking around.

I'm sitting inbetween Theo and Eva and I'm suddenly regretting not sitting on the end where Theo is because there's an empty seat next to him.

She looks at the empty seat and starts to walk down the aisle and I sit up straighter in my chair. But she suddenly stops at another empty seat up front not even looking back again.

I frown as the teacher begins her lesson and Theo snickers next to me. I glare over at him. "Relax bro. You can talk to her after class," he whispers, turning back to his book.

I try to focus on the lesson but I'm sitting in the perfect position to stare at Marielle and that's what I do for most of the next 45 minutes.

My eyes skate over her long brown legs, admiring her thighs that arent as thick as I'm normally into, but perfect for her frame. She's so focused on the lesson she doesn't even glance in my direction again.

When the bell rings, Mrs. Baxter calls out a reminder about homework as we all quickly pack up our things. By the time I shove my things in my backpack and look up, Marielle is already heading out the door.

"I'll catch you at lunch," I say quickly to Theo heading to the door. But everyone in front of me is being slow and I quickly go around two girls who are talking in front of me giving them an annoyed look.

I walk quickly out of the classroom but don't see her when I look down the hallway. I look in the other direction and spot her dark braids in the crowd. She's looking down at her schedule not paying attention to anything around her.

I walk behind her, adjusting my t-shirt and wishing I'd put some actual effort into my outfit today. I normally don't care what I look like at school, so I'll have to work with what I've got.

I get right behind her and clear my throat. She turns slightly and does a double-take looking up at me.

She's taller than I thought, not having to crane her neck to look up at me like most girls do. She must be at least 5'9, and her legs look like they go on for miles in the shorts she has on.