Vale....meet the Nyght Crew

Jaune P.O.V

As we rode on I took a picture out of my jacket and placed it down my dash.....it was of me and my team and our sister team after we came back from Forever Falls. It had me behind Ruby who was in the middle with Weiss and Pyrrha on her left and right sides Yang as next to me on the left with Ren on my right and Blake and Nora on the far left and right. Not long after that was when I left Beacon to get stronger.

Just then I looked up and saw that we had arrived at the docks and our carrier was there to take us to Vale.....along with a woman who has been a help to us all.

"Sup Mama Welles." I said as she walked up.

"Hello Jaune. Your carrier is all set. Have safe travels." She said as I nodded and we all rode our vehicles into the back of the carrier and we took off towards Vale.

"Sit tight everyone. We got about 3 hours til we touch down at the main dock in Vale." Our pilot said. V and Judy talked a bit. Johnny and Alt cuddled while Panam out some music on in her truck. I put on a song that I only play when I'm.....questioning things. Mainly my past and my things....Asking Alexandria's Moving On. As I had it playing on a low volume I thought to all that has happened. Leaving Beacon over 2 years ago, meeting V, Judy, Panam, Johnny, Alt, Claire, Mama Welles, The people of El Coyote Cojo, The people at the Afterlife, my family back home in Arcadius, my friends at Beacon, Aunt Glynda and all the people I met at Beacon.

"He wanted to change the world, to make it all worthwhile....." I said to myself.

"You okay Jaune?" Judy asked.

".....Is it wrong for me to say I am when I'm not?" I asked.

"Your nervous about going back aren't you?" V asked me.

"....Yeah. Two years I've been gone. Two years I've been doing things that they'd look at as criminal. We have our own rules and laws in Nyght. So does that mean I'm a saint? or am I a sinner? Or am I a bit both?" I asked looking at the photo.

Just then Johnny walked up to my car.

"That them kid?" He asked.

I smiled a bit.

"Yeah. That's my Beacon Crew. The one with long blonde hair is Yang. She's a firecracker if there ever was one. Loves adventure more than I did until I met you guys.
Then you have the girl in front of me with black and red hair. That's Ruby Rose. She's was the youngest of us back then. 15 years old and in Beacon. She's also a full blown sugar rush all the time.
Then you have the girl with the bow on her head. That's Blake Belladonna. She's a Faunus but due to her past she keeps it hidden.
The girl with white hair is Weiss Schnee. She was a bit of a cold one at first but once we got to know one another more we became friends.
The guy with the pink strip in his hair is Ren. He's like a brother to me.
Same with the girl with ginger hair. Nora's her name and she's a real ball buster with her hammer. Then we have the red head. Pyrrha Nikos. Believe it or not I had no idea who she was when we first met. But we became fast friends. Even tried to date. But we realized that we saw one another more as siblings than we did as lovers." I said as I laughed a bit.

"What's so funny kid?" Johnny asked.

"Just remembering all the fun I had at Beacon. Got into a literal food fight. As in we used the food as weapons. Bread as swords, soda cans as grenades' Nora even used a pole and watermelon as a hammer and Yang used two turkey's as gaunlets." I said as the others laughed.

"Sounds like fun." Johnny said.

"Yeah....good times. Just hope they still accept me despite the things I've done." I said.

Johnny then laid his hand on my shoulder.

"They will kid. I know they will. You got a good head on your shoulders and a good heart. Yeah you've done things your not proud of. But like you said. Nyght has it's own rules and laws. We do what we must to survive. That's just our way. I'm sure they've done the same. Just in their own way." Johnny said.