Rainbow

I quickly wiped my tears.

He walked towards me.

"How much of that did you he-"

He hugged me tightly.

"All of it" He said as he sighed.

"oh" I said as I sniffled.

He held my hand and looked at his brother.

Liam smiled.

"I knew he wasn't a bad guy" He said as he got off the bed.

"Why don't we take a walk" He said as be tightened his grip on my hand.

Time Skip

It was the last day of being here. All our stuff was in the car. We were leaving tomorrow morning. We all were in the living room. Just hanging out. Dream was happy, but not really. His dad hadn't come home. He hasn't called. Nothing. I have tried my best to make him happy. I don't want him to he sad, especially when Christmas is around the corner. The rest of Dream's family is really nice to me. Even poking fun at me and his relationship. A gay couple had showed up on screen and his mom said "look Clay, it's you and George". It's nice. Sapnap has been talking to Clay's sister, Ivy. They seem to be cool with each other. Everything was great.

There was a knock on the door.

"I will grab it" I said as I walked to the door.

I opened it. My smile dropped. I met eyes with Dream's father. He had bags, from target.

"Hello" he said hesitantly.

"Hello?" I replied nervously.

Dream put his arm around me. He looked at his dad.

"I want to talk" Dream's dad said as he stared at Dream's arm that was around me.

We stepped aside. Everyone was silent. A silent mad. He stood in the center of everyone's focus. Dream and I sat down on the couch. Dream was nervous. He was shaking his leg.

"First off, I want to apologize. For everything. You kids mean the world to me. Seeing you like this makes me feel like I failed as a father. I did fail as a father. I have opened my eyes on everything. I want to change. I just need the chance" Dream's dad said as he sighed.

He reached into his bag. He pulled out gifts. For everyone. He handed out a gift to everyone but me and Dream. He stared at us.

He took a deep breathe.

"Listen Clay. I know I haven't been the most supportive person but I want to change that. No matter who you love or who you are, you are still my son. I had forgotten that. Although it will take some getting used to, I really do want to support you" Dream's dad said nervously.

Dream smiled. He looked happy. He WAS happy. He stood up and hugged his dad.

"I went all out on this one" He said as proceeded to pull out many colorful items.

They were all mainly rainbow. I chuckled.

The mood lifted. Everyone was happy.

Time skip

I was sitting on the couch. Everyone was eating the rainbow cake Dream's dad had bought. I sat there, I was happy for him. I looked over and there was a note beside me. I grabbed it and opened it.

"To George... I am sorry for everything. All those hateful things. I really do apologize. I should be thanking you. You helped my son figure out who he is. You made him happier he has ever been. Clay has always had a bright personality and you are perfect for him. I am sorry I didn't see it sooner. It will take some time to fully accept it all. I hope you understand that. When that time comes I will be with open arms to make you officially apart of my family. All I ask for is time, time to come to norms with all this.     -Dad"

I stared at the note and smiled. I folded it and put it in my pocket.

Time Skip

"Night" Dream shouted before he shut the door.

"Okay Georgie, we only set up a bed on the floor for Sapnap" Dream said as he smiled.

"Sapnap scoot over"

"Gladly" He said as he made space for me.

"What the hell" Dream said as he laughed.

"I was joking obviously" I said as I got into bed.

Dream laid next to me.

"Guess what" I said excitedly.

"You're pregnant?!" Sapnap said shocked.

"No you idiot" I said as I rolled my eyes.

Dream and I turned to each other.

I pulled out the note from my pocket. I opened it.

"He signed it with dad" I said happily.

I frantically pointed at his signature.

Dream smiled.

"He called me son already" Sapnap bragged.

"Nick don't ruin this moment for me" I hissed.

"Woah, actually using my name" He said sarcastically.

Sapnap laughed. He yawned.

"I'm sleepy, imma get some sleep. Don't be loud. And don't have sex while I am in here" He said sleepy.

"We will try" Dream said as he chuckled.

Sapnap fell fast asleep. I put the note down on the table.

"You look so hot right now" He said as he smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

"One kiss, please" He said as he did puppy eyes.

"Just one" I said as I chuckled.

We leaned in and kissed.

"One more" I whispered.

We kissed again, this time for a little longer.

"Oneee more" I whispered.

We kissed over and over. Making out, kinda. We stopped.

"Okay no more, we have an early flight" I said as I yawned.

"We could speed run it" He said as he yawned.

"You know speed running is my thing" He whispered.

"Then speed run going to sleep because I am sleepy" I said as I softly chuckled.

"Fineee, night George" He said as he chuckled.

"Night" I said as I smiled.

I turned the other way and he hugged me. He scooted closer.

"I love you George" He mumbled.

He fell asleep.

I had a big smile on my face.

"I love you too, Clay" I whispered.