Chapter 12.

Lily POV

As March approached, I mentally prepared myself. Not for more onslaughts of taunts coming Remus and Sirius' way- all that was fine. Not for some jealous girl to try to get with Sirius- that wasn't happening, at least that I knew of. Rather, I prepared myself for their six month anniversary. I knew Sirius would be planning something extravagant- though he refused to acknowledge his pure blood status and knowledge, he had it, and would gift based on what he had seen given as gifts during his time in that house- he had once given me a diamond necklace for my birthday. James looked pissed the entire day. And Remus would go for a sentimental gift- he treasured having Sirius as his boyfriend, and friend in general, and he would show that. Maybe a picture book, or maybe a locket type thing. Soon enough, both of the boys came up to me and asked.

I was walking with Marlene when I heard Sirius call out. "Hey Lils!"

I squeezed Marlene's hand and turned around as she continued walking, and waited for Sirius to catch up with me. "What is it?"

"I need your help picking out a bracelet for Remus. Can you come with me to Diagon Alley this weekend?"

"I knew you were gonna ask. Yeah, I'll go with you."

"Thanks Lily, you're the best."

"Yeah, yeah. Tell me something I don't know." I turned around and walked towards the lake, where Marlene had headed. I was almost there when Remus caught up with me.

"Hey Remus!"

"Hey Lily, can I ask a favor of you?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Can you take pictures of Sirius and I? Both still and moving ones. I'd really appreciate it."

I smiled and nodded. "Of course. It'd be my pleasure. I get to follow my favorite couple around and stalk them."

He laughed. "What, you and James aren't your favorite?"

I punched his arm as he walked away, laughing. Finally, I sat down with Marlene. It had only been a few minutes when a shadow fell over us. I looked up and saw James, and internally groaned.

"I swear, Lily, of you ditch me for another boy..." Marlene threatened.

I stuck my tongue out at her and got up, ignoring James' hand. "You know I love you, Marlene."

"Hopefully not more than me..." James laughed.

"You know I love her more than you, James."

"Ha!" Marlene called as we walked away. "This is why girls are better!"

I rolled my eyes and laced my fingers in between James'. "What'd you need?"

He shrugged. "I just wanted to spend some time with you. I feel like with Sirius and Remus' anniversary, everything's about them."

I nudged his shoulder. "You're such a sap, James. Just because your best friends are all the rage now a days doesn't mean you've been forgotten."

He stopped and turned to me. "Yeah well, can't take any chances. Spent all this time trying to convince you to date me, I wanna spend all the time with you I can."

I smiled and kissed him. "You're much less of a dick when you aren't acting like a five year old with Sirius, James Potter."

-

Over the next few days, I was busy. I took pictures of Sirius and Remus cuddling, kissing, playing wizards chest, doing homework, laughing, anything. I printed them out, glued them into a scrapbook, and scribbled the date on the bottom of the picture. The album slowly came together, and if I do say so myself, it looked pretty amazing. Mostly cause the couple it focused on was always together and being adorable.

On Saturday, Sirius and I went to Diagon Alley to look for the bracelet. We found a small jewelry store close to Olivander's, and walked in. We started looking around, but it was all rings and necklaces at the front. We moved further back, shaking our heads at all the glittery, silver bracelets, until Sirius stopped.

"Lily, I found it!"

"Really?" I stood next to him and looked. At it. "Oh, it's perfect!" We both stared. It was a braided leather bracelet with a silver rimmed circle with a moving galaxy in it. It was gorgeous, and I could see why it made Sirius stop. He bought it, hardly paying attention to the price, and we left in high spirits.

-

Remus POV

On the night of our anniversary, instead of going to the Great Hall for dinner, we went to the Room of Requirement. The room had produced a picnic style lunch, and we sat next to each other on the small pad that had been provided. As we are, Sirius pulled out a bracelet, moving onto his knees.

"I couldn't wait to give this too you..." he said, placing a small box in front of me.

I opened it carefully, and when I opened it, my jaw dropped. "I- I don't know what to say! It's gorgeous!" I looked at his smiling face, then back down. "How much was this?"

"I didn't pay attention. All I know is that it was perfect for you and so I bought it. Also I used my parents money, so I didn't care enough to be conservative."

I laughed while he picked up my wrist and fastened the bracelet on my left wrist, where it glinted. "Of course you did. Well, I love it. It does make what I did a tiny bit pathetic, but..." I pulled the box with the book out, trying not to show how nervous I was. He had gone to such lengths to get me the bracelet, and I was nervous he wouldn't like it. I assured myself he would though, and let him open it.

It was silent as he flipped through it, and I was shocked to see tears pricking his eyes. Occasionally he would laugh or smile, and when he got to the end, he looked up at me. "I love it, Remus. How long did this take?"

"Well, Lily had to take all of the pictures, and then we both glued them in, wrote dates, places, people... probably a couple of weeks? Maybe longer. Can I show you my favorite?"

Sirius nodded as I took the book gently and flipped to the very last page. It was a picture of us kissing, my free hand wrapped around Sirius' hair. Sirius couldn't speak, so he crawled on to Remus' lap and kissed him hard. He broke it, and leaned against me.

"I love you, so much," he mumbled.

"I love you too," I responded, reconnecting our lips.
It started out slow, our lips moving against each other's slowly. Sirius pulled me closer, though, and deepened the kiss. I gasped as he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip, and he took the moment to deepen the kiss even further. My hands fumbled down his chest until I found the hem of his shirt, and I broke the kiss just long enough to rip the shirt off.

He pulled back slightly, and took my hands in his, looking me dead in the eyes. "Do you want to do this?"

I pulled his left arm up, and I kissed the tattoo of the moon, which was just a sliver. "Yes, Sirius, I do. I love you."

He bent down and kissed me again, and we spent the rest of the night together, wrapped up in each other's touch and presence and being.