Fanfic Idea Dump!

These are a bunch of my fic ideas, which I might write someday if I feel inspired. In the meantime, you're welcome to do one as long as you give me credit :) 

—a Talons of Peace Legends-style story. Each pov is from a different time period--one during its founding/the war (maybe Kestrel, Webs, or Dune pov? Or Hvitur! Does anyone here remember him?), one while the war has just ended, and one after the events of The Flames of Hope (maybe Riptide pov).

—(in the relatively distant future) when Queen Glory dies, Firefly (her canon daughter I believe) takes the throne. She's not the greatest queen (maybe she's kind of like Tsunami; she loves the idea of ruling but is frankly too impatient for it), and meanwhile Greatness has a daughter (granddaughter?) who thinks she'd be a better queen and stages a rebellion. Suddenly the NightWings and RainWings are at war. (Also this could include all the dods' childrens' povs. And oh god now I'm imagining all the arc one ships as parents lol-)

—ok so, during Boa's story in The Dangerous Gift, it's mentioned that the original Jerboa at some point enchanted dragons to be their servants. Well maybe at one point, Boa befriends and falls in love with this "servant," so Jerboa unenchants them and erases them from her memory. But now that she's free, she stumbles across them and since Jerboa was mad and careless when she made the enchantment, their memories were never wiped. I think you can see the conflict here.

—basically just a bunch of one-shots at JMA where characters who never really interacted get to hang out. Like maybe Qibli and Cricket rope Starflight into a prank, and together the "smart characters" pull some sort of pro-gamer move. Y'know. Something dumb like that XD (Also Sky meeting Peril is a necessity.)

—the little firescales: a little mermaid au, about a firescales (from any time period before the war really) who's mother hid her and her twin's egg before they could be killed because of that law. From afar, she fell in love with *any type of dragon who's not a bloodred egg MudWing or animus* but couldn't be with them for obvious reasons. The story would loosely follow the fairytale's story, but instead of a sea witch it would be a conniving animus SeaWing, etc etc. It could even take place during Darkstalker's time, since in Escaping Peril (or maybe it was Darkness of Dragons?) Foeslayer mentions she hasn't seen a firescales in a long time--which means she still has. (Also it would follow the original tale, where the mermaid dies at the end. The Land of Stories books have turned me into a stickler about this lmao.)

—trans (ftm) Auklet. Obviously we know lgbt+ is normal and accepted in Pyrrhia, but just... imagine how frustrated Coral would be. This story could also lead to more of the traditions (only having queens, killing to get the throne, etc) being abolished in the Kingdom of Sea.

And that's it! I couldn't think of anything about Pantala, and there's likely some holes in these plots, but I digress. Lemme know which one would you rather read about, if any :P