Honeymoon (Pt 2) The Change

He knew without a doubt that Sarah was able to withstand the painful, physically demanding change. What he didn't know was how she would come out on the other side. His thought process was interrupted by her hands snaking around him, resting on his muscular chest.

"Jareth, is somethi-" Her words were cut short.

"You will die. This change will kill you. Your heart will stop, you're features will change. Your sexual appetite will change. You'll become immortal like me."

"I can handle that. You've saved me from far worse, remember. I don't fear death.....I fear losing you." She confessed. He turned around in her arms to look at her.

"I apologize in advance for the excruciating pain you'll experience." He cupped her cheek and looked lovingly at his Queen before him.

"Just don't leave me." Her voice was so intoxicating, but the noises she made for him was music to his ears.

"Never." He comforted her. She took note of his eyes. They had become gold and intense, his teeth showing their true form. He had two sets of fang like points on each side, his lips slightly swollen. She touched his bottom lip with her thumb and simply looked at him.

"Do your worst, Goblin King." She dared him. His chest rose and fell as he smelled her arousal again, the intensity of it calling to him like a siren calling a sailor to his death. He would gladly follow her. His fingers trailed down the side of her face, dropping to her neck where they squeezed lightly. Backing her up to the glass window opposite of him, he held her there. Leaning against her, his teeth nipped at her ear lobe before he started kissing her collarbone. The more relaxed she was, the less it would hurt. He hoped. He focused on the changing pace of her heartbeat and listened to her breathing increase. He found the small dip where her neck met her shoulder and focused his attention there. Her fingers lightly scratched his hips, pulling them to press against hers. She felt his erection between them. Moving her fingers lower, following his sculpted muscles, she wrapped them around him and began to stroke his length. He groaned against her skin, letting her play with him. His fingers around her neck dropped to her breast, kneading the pink bud of her nipple between his fingers, pinching her flesh. She moaned into the air, silently begging him to continue. Focusing on her, he grabbed her hands in one of his and held them above her head. He wouldn't be able to concentrate if she kept stroking him. He was already about to burst for her. His lips attacked the flesh of her neck directly above her carotid artery. He felt it pulse under her skin, practically begging him to pierce it and drink her in.

She barely caught the words of his muffled apology before she felt the searing pain of his teeth sinking into her skin. Her fists balled up, trying to fight against him. He drank from her happily, knowing that his immortal venom was now coursing through her veins. He was determined to please her every second as he began claiming what was rightfully his. Her heartbeat sped up like she was running a marathon and a thin layer of sweat coated her naked body.

Letting go of her hands, he scooped her up and laid her on the bed. With a snap of his fingers she was bound at each post, spreading her legs wider than they ever had been before. Crawling up the bed between her legs, he stopped to kiss her inner thighs.

'This pain isn't so bad.' She thought.

'I haven't even started yet, Love. That was merely a love bite.' He informed her. Attacking her clit, he let his tongue flick wickedly back and forth. Her body automatically tried to pull away from the sudden pleasure. He began to thank God for those restraints. When he felt she was ready, he climbed up her body and teased her opening with his fully hardened member. He was at least three times his original size, but this was his true form. Her eyes widened as she felt how large he had become. Rubbing his head over her tight hole, he thrust forward and impaled her in one movement. He didn't let her get used to his size as his primal instincts took over.