⟟'⋔ ⌇⏁⟟⌰⌰ ⋏⍜⏁ ☌⍜⍜⎅ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ☌⍜⍜⎅⏚⊬⟒⌇

Hello!

My name is Buggs, and I'm the writer of this mess.

This was honestly so much fun to write. Like you have no idea how fun. I loved making the storyline (if you want to call it that) and loved hearing all the ways my friends wanted to murder Bethany. Who, for your information, died from natural causes in prison. Hope you're good with that.

I didn't actually manage to mention what all the characters are now doing in the epilogue, so let me fill you in.

All the streamers are still streaming. Solar got a job at a school for mute and deaf teaching science in sign, which was originally the reason I was having them move to the UK before I decided to add in some angst. Eclipse is a author, and so far has written multiple books, the most popular being one of their and Ranboo's experiences. When they aren't writing, they work at a cute café across from where Percy works at a bookstore.

Thank you all so much for every time you guys have interacted with this book. The comments make me smile, and every vote makes me excited as more and more people read my book.

But welp, *clap*, it appears that this is the end of this series. Thank you all for everything you've done. I hope that you'll look at my others books, but that's a your choice.

With lots of love,

Buggs ❤️