007

I knew I was supposed to be in questioning but I didn't expect so many. They were questioning as a team. We were in a conference room I guess, I was cuffed to the chair in front of them.

"Okay, look I don't know what you told Natasha for her to believe you or whatever but I'm not buying it so your going to drink a little something I got from a man called Ant-Man." Tin can man advised. Green man went out of the room and when he came back in he had a large shot that held a long needle which scared me half to death. I was fine with it being over with him.

"Really Stark?" Natalia asked with sarcasm dripping in every word. He rolled his eyes and green man came closer with the needle so I tried to negotiate. "Come on guys. I'll tell you all you want to know. Really! I promise!" My voice getting louder as he was ready to stick me with that needle. 

"If you tense it'll be sore. Calm down." Green man tried to calm me down as he was injecting me with the familiar sting of the needle. I should have listened because it hurt a lot. 

"Okay now tell me what happened, why are you here, why did you try to kill Natasha and who did you work for? Or better yet tell me what you told Natasha." I gulped not really wanting to talk about those horrors. I kept my mouth shut but then words fell out against my will. He must have given me a truth serum.

"Red Room contains widows which are female. Dreykov the leader wanted to experiment and sent one of the widows to find two boys. He found me and my brother when we were abandoned. He kept us hidden, only certain widows knew about me and my brother. We cycled through Red Room until we had the final test. The final test was me killing everyone in the room, trying to survive. One of the widows I killed, stabbed my brother which lead to his death. I promised him that I would live the life we always wanted and get out of Red Room." I could tears building up in my eyes. 

I didn't want to talk any more but it seems the truth serum had more to tell. "I was supposed to protect Dreykov but he didn't appreciate the fact that I could resist his orders. You see, Dreykov could send out a hormone that made widows follow his orders with a red mist that chemically made them do as he says but clearly I'm a male so it didn't effect me as much so he tried to break me but Black Widow bombed him and thought she killed him but didn't. 

He sent out a order for me to finish Red Room's graduation party which was a vasectomy and the Red Death, and for me to be shipped to Hydra so Natalia wouldn't reach me. On the day of the surgery I was shipped there and supposed to fight the Winter Soldier but I wasn't strong enough so they gave me an enhancement. It still wasn't enough for them so they decided to make me a different experiment. That's where I got my powers and the Widower. They gave me a serum that made me a different person in my mind. It's like a switch. I saw what they did to Winter Soldier. I knew him for a long time and snuck over to his cell a lot of times. But they erased him and he didn't remember any more so I stopped going so he wouldn't get erased again. I was froze and then used as their toy before Hydra fell, I ran away but I got caught quickly and got froze again. " At this time I could tell everyone was silent and very uncomfortable but the serum wasn't finished. The Winter Soldier looked on edge.

"The second time I woke up was the time where everyone in the base was dead and my handler told me my mission was to kill Black Widow and that she was a traitor to Red Room and a threat to Hydra.  My handler used the red mist before she died. I was transported to small Hydra camps before coming here and tried to kill Natalia before she broke me out of there control." I'm starting to get confused on what to do.

 "I trust Natalia and Winter Soldier because she's a widow and came from Red Room and he came from Hydra. I don't know what to work for or what can I do now. I'm supposed to go back to Hydra but I.... I don't want to. They said you guys were killers but you haven't killed me yet. I saw what they were doing to Winter Soldier and that wasn't helping. They hurt him. They hurt people but their helping right? I see Winter Soldier right now and he doesn't seem hurt or killed. But Hydra.... I belong to?" I was getting confused and emotional. I still had tears coming out my eyes from the thought of it all.