021

Rory's POV*

I walked out the kitchen and walked into my room that I shared with Winter Soldier and Cap. "I came to tell you the food's ready." I said spotting Winter Soldier on his blow up bed beside Steve. He made a face of discomfort at the bed but turned around and nodded at me. 

He then made a face of surprise at me. "Your eyes. They are glowing blue." I turned the blowup bed into an actual bed with navy blue bed sheets and comforter.  I smiled at the surprised face. "Figured you'd like that better." He looked confused but smiled slightly and nodded as thanks. 

I turned Cap's bed into an actual bed too with white sheets and an American flag comforter. Winter Soldier snorted at Steve's bed. Steve shook his head with a smile at the comforter. My bed had black sheets and a black comforter. Each bed had white soft pillows. 

I also added a TV on the wall and a record player and cassette tape player with a couple of tapes that were songs from a old show in the 40's. It had a couple of books I saw Steve read before. I also had added board games. 

Winter Soldier walked in to the kitchen with Steve. I walked down the hall and walked into the room Clint, Sam, Thor, and Vision were sharing. Sam and Clint were playing Uno and Thor was laughing and telling something to Vision about animals in a place called Asguard. 

"Guys the food is done." They nodded and got up but not with Clint calling Sam a cheater and Sam saying something about he was born for Uno. I was the last one to leave the room since I was behind them but I stopped and turned towards the room. 

"This isn't going to do. The least I can do for them is decorate it." I snapped my fingers and suddenly the room was painted a white and had small table in the middle of the room.

The bunk beds had a lamp and bedside tables with a comic on each table beside each bunk bed. The room also had TV mounted on the wall. It had a mini fridge that contained multiple beers. 

I walked towards the females room and knocked on the door softly. "Come in." Yelena said opening the door to the room. I looked around and saw the room had add-ons. 

I looked shocked a little. Yelena smiled at my expression. "Wanda." She answered and nodded. "I came to tell you the food is ready." Yelena nodded.

We both walked in the kitchen and saw the rest of the Avengers seated at the table fixing their plates. "Thank you for the meal." Clint smiled and thanked Natalia and Wanda. "Don't thank us, thank Rory." Clint looked shocked but then turned to me and thanked me. The rest of the team joined him and thanked me. I blushed from the attention. "No problem." I muttered. "Is that why your eyes are glowing?" I nodded and absent chatter filled the room.

Soon we all finished in a couple of minutes since we all were really hungry after the past couple events that happened in the couple of days. "You cooked all of it?" Sam asked me bewildered. I snapped my fingers and the food, napkins, plates, tablecloth, and silverware all disappeared. Before anyone could say anything I flicked my wrist and everything appeared again. 

"What the-" Yelena started but I interrupted him. "Powers remember?" I asked but came out as an statement. "Right." She said making a face drinking the soda on the table. 

"While we are all gathered together. Now Steve said we could talk about it later but it's been a while so I have a question for you." Thor Spoke up and pointed at me. "Okay." I tensed up and got serious. "Why are not in Jotunheim?" Thor asked suddenly very serious but also curious. 

"What?" I asked confused. "You are a god! I don't understand why you aren't using your powers. Your supposed to be stronger than me!" I looked at the team and they were all looking at me confused. I looked back at Thor confused. "I'm not a god. Have you been drinking?" The team looked back and forth between me and Thor. 

"Yes you are!" Thor yelled making me jump slightly. Natalia looked at me and then to Thor. "Thor stop yelling." She said and he looked at me and calmed down. "I'm not a god." I said getting a little annoyed. 

"I'll show you." He said calmly. He stood up out his seat "C'mon." I stood up and followed him to the middle of the kitchen, a few feet away from the table. The Avengers were all staring at me and Thor, curious to what Thor was going to do. 

"Mjolnir!" He called holding out his arm. A couple seconds later the hammer flew to Thor. "Now hold out your arm." I rolled my eyes but did as told. I closed my eyes and sighed. Surprisingly I felt the hammer in my hand a second later. I opened my eyes and looked shock. "You are a god."

"Or he might just be worthy." Cap spoke up as the others agreed. Thor grunted at Cap. "Okay I'll show you a different way." Thor turned to me with a look. "I'm not sold either." He sighed at my answer.

"In the stories my mother told me about you, the god of rebirth and healing, you had multiple objects that belonged to you, they were made with your powers so only they can be wielded by the god that made them." Thor said with a smile. 

"Now close your eyes and think of those objects." He said. I closed my eyes but was still confused. "How can I think of objects I don't even know?" He just shushed and shushed me again. "I wasn't even talking that time!" He shushed me again. "Just focus." I sighed and did what he asked. 

The Avengers started whispering to each other quietly but then I heard them go silent. Thor let out a happy laugh, after a couple minutes I felt stupid. "This isn't going to work." 

As soon as I opened my eyes the kitchen was filled. The counters had piles of golden necklaces, chains, pendants, and rings. The floor had high stacks of dusty books in what looked like a foreign language. There was a huge trumpet in the pile along with paintings, clothes, shoes, chalices, gold pieces, and rubies. 

"This is impossible." I said bringing my hands up to my hair. "If I'm a god then why don't I remember it?" I asked Thor. "Maybe Hydra erased you?" Sam suggested. Natalia and Cap gave him a glare. "What?" Sam asked. 

"We have to be open to all possibilities." Clint reasoned. "Did you ever get erased?" He asked me. "What?" I asked before registered what he asked. "Yeah, once. But I wasn't a god!" I yelled. 

I started breathing hard and was very confused. "I don't understand." I breathed out. Thor looked at me as if I grown an extra head. "What do you mean, this is a good thing!" He said putting a hand on my shoulder. "I'm going to lay down." I said before walking out the room.